Career Officer
can i?how do i do it?i noticed that for some reason the character i had there was deleted so i transfared my main a few minutes ago.will the roulan be available after the transfare is completed since my main is a VA?
Captain
# 2
04-19-2013, 05:32 AM
You can create Romulan toon, if you got closed beta invite email.
Career Officer
# 3
04-19-2013, 05:38 AM
who do i have to beg to get one?T_T...yeah i get it.maybe next time.
Captain
# 4
04-19-2013, 05:49 AM
It seems that regular tribble users are the first, i always use tribble and test every new feature that gets patched to and i got an email, just seems that way to me.
Career Officer
# 5
04-19-2013, 06:22 AM
yeah that makes sense.i just stop going to tribble some time ago that it used to be really painfull experience just to manage to get in and then you had to deal with being kicked out.now that i think about it that was some time ago...
Career Officer
# 6
04-19-2013, 08:35 AM
I tested Tribble like mad for Seasons 1-5, spending full weeks on the server and logging bugs each time. No dice for me.

Now I have been almost entirely inactive in STO for about the last year. That could have something to do with it.
Want to know more about Cryptic's hidden lottery odds and outcomes?  Read my posts below.
Lock Boxes: The true value - (thread link)
Jem'Hadar Bug Odds - (thread link)
Galor Creation Rate - (thread link)
Find me in TSW - TSW Chronicle Profile
Community Moderator
# 7
04-19-2013, 08:42 AM
No, that can't be all of it...I got an invite, my wife doesn't. She tests as much as I do, but plays less regularly now (always does the Tribble test weekends mind)

Who knows eh? We'll all be playing next month anwway.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Empire Veteran
# 8
05-02-2013, 07:03 AM
Well I wish I could make a Romulan on Tribble... LOR is what has brought me back, I'd love to play with it a little bit.
- Formerly Varrangian
Captain
# 9
05-02-2013, 08:56 AM
I didn't use tribble until New Romulus. But then I came back sometimes, to test the flamethrower mostly, and give my comment about it.
Then I think there is some random involved.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
05-02-2013, 09:01 AM
I never even got an email and I'm in the Closed Beta... or at least I don't think, I did go a bit delete crazy clearing out my email the last few weeks sooo... might have deleted it, actually went to go check out he Warp Cores and UI again when I found out I had access... in hindsight I should probably not go on a mass deleting spree <.<