Survivor of Romulus
# 11
05-02-2013, 09:07 AM
Actually I think that the selection is random because I have never been on Tribble and a I got an invite. Finding out how to transfer a character to the server was a pain tho
Captain
# 12
05-02-2013, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crappyturbo View Post
Actually I think that the selection is random because I have never been on Tribble and a I got an invite. Finding out how to transfer a character to the server was a pain tho
Why'd you transfer a toon? Shouldn't you be playtesting the romulan stuff, which means starting a brand new character? One that's Romulan?
Empire Veteran
# 13
05-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
Why'd you transfer a toon? Shouldn't you be playtesting the romulan stuff, which means starting a brand new character? One that's Romulan?
While I would think the Romulan stuff would be the main focus, there are other things that can be tested on the Fed and Klink side.
- Formerly Varrangian
Captain
# 14
05-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by varrvarr View Post
While I would think the Romulan stuff would be the main focus, there are other things that can be tested on the Fed and Klink side.
I think his point was if you're lucky enough to get a Rom invite you should test Rom stuff. The rest of us, who don't have Rom invites, can test Fed and KDF changes.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Empire Veteran
# 15
05-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
I think his point was if you're lucky enough to get a Rom invite you should test Rom stuff. The rest of us, who don't have Rom invites, can test Fed and KDF changes.
Point taken, but hey there is no accounting for what people will test... Have I mentioned I want to play with the Rommies?
- Formerly Varrangian
Ensign
# 16
05-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Well I've never played tribble, and I'm quite inactive, but damnit I wanna test romulans

EDIT: How rude of me, I forgot to say please, so.... please? I'll be nice! =P

Last edited by hk447; 05-02-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Lieutenant
# 17
05-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Can I has Romulan, too?
Career Officer
# 18
05-02-2013, 03:19 PM
From what I understand, in order

a) You had to do something with Tribble in the past couple of weeks/months (its slightly vague)
b) You had to do past Tribble testing on major events
c) You had to be at least a silver

There seems to have been possibly other criteria, but the above seem to be the main. Then from that pool, they randomly picked "x" number of people to test it.
Empire Veteran
# 19
05-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladymyajha View Post
From what I understand, in order

a) You had to do something with Tribble in the past couple of weeks/months (its slightly vague)
b) You had to do past Tribble testing on major events
c) You had to be at least a silver

There seems to have been possibly other criteria, but the above seem to be the main. Then from that pool, they randomly picked "x" number of people to test it.
Having tested a lot of things for Cryptic from CoH to Neverwinter, I am a little surprised that purchase of a LoR pack didn't come with beta access.
- Formerly Varrangian