Starfleet Veteran
Was on tribble last night playing around with the new legacy of romulus closed beta (hell yeah) and I noticed when I logged in as my fed character, my galaxys deflector and nacell textures looked...well...sweet.

It seems the devs have added a glass effect in them which makes the textures a little more reflective. Also as I was checking out my tos bird of prey, I discovered the bussard collectors on one of the hull textures have a wierd deflector pattern on them. Obviously this is an error...but the texture looks pretty sweet and would look great on a fed ship. This may sound like rubbish, but I will post a pic tonight to prove what im on about.

Apart from that, I love the new effect.
Captain
# 2
04-19-2013, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainwallis84 View Post
Was on tribble last night playing around with the new legacy of romulus closed beta (hell yeah) and I noticed when I logged in as my fed character, my galaxys deflector and nacell textures looked...well...sweet.

It seems the devs have added a glass effect in them which makes the textures a little more reflective. Also as I was checking out my tos bird of prey, I discovered the bussard collectors on one of the hull textures have a wierd deflector pattern on them. Obviously this is an error...but the texture looks pretty sweet and would look great on a fed ship. This may sound like rubbish, but I will post a pic tonight to prove what im on about.

Apart from that, I love the new effect.
move this to the tribble discussions