Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Survivor of Romulus
When I go to New Romulus Command and do the normal things, talk to the admiral, go to the shipyard, pick up my ship, set it as active - after that promotion mission refuses to complete. It has no other objectives, but you can't drop it or complete it.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, I've tried everything I can think of but for now it's just going to have to sit in my mission tracker!
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
04-19-2013, 12:25 PM
I'm having this issue too. And I fear it may be, somehow, interfering with my ship purchasing after I reached the rank of Commander earlier on today. The D'deridex-class I bought using the free ship token doesn't appear in the ship selection window for me, and now the token has been consumed, I can't try again.
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
04-19-2013, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amosov78 View Post
I'm having this issue too. And I fear it may be, somehow, interfering with my ship purchasing after I reached the rank of Commander earlier on today. The D'deridex-class I bought using the free ship token doesn't appear in the ship selection window for me, and now the token has been consumed, I can't try again.

I'm not entirely sure that T4 ships have been introduced into the game yet, so the reason you can't claim it properly might be because it's not actually there!

After all, we were told that the stats were "placeholders" so it might be that the ships are too, any dev comment?
Rihannsu
# 4
04-19-2013, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topset View Post
I'm not entirely sure that T4 ships have been introduced into the game yet, so the reason you can't claim it properly might be because it's not actually there!

After all, we were told that the stats were "placeholders" so it might be that the ships are too, any dev comment?
Except I claimed the Mogai and it works rather well for a "placeholder" ship, in fact I dont think its a placeholder ship.

The mission works, you get the slot and can pick the ship and fly it ... it just it never actually completes as in GET OFF MY LOG! type of completion as its done.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
04-19-2013, 12:39 PM
Yeah I think there's a limit at the moment to how high in levels you can go. I don't remember them saying what it was though.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Rihannsu
# 6
04-19-2013, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Yeah I think there's a limit at the moment to how high in levels you can go. I don't remember them saying what it was though.
XP is is XP, nothing really stops you from XP farming and theoretically you could just mission replay to lv 50, it would just be BORING due to reduced XP of replay meaning just for the next rank you would need to replay the existing missions about 6-7 times.

Again, I have the Mogai and used it ... works fine and there is no "strange and mysterious" things going on, simply the quest is not set to complete as in "its done", just a error on code to make it GO AWAY since all objectives are meat, likely something on the auto-complete code that is not triggering so it leaves you active mission log.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
04-19-2013, 12:47 PM
There is a discussion on this in the Bug Section, where these type of things should be reported.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
Lieutenant
# 8
04-19-2013, 02:32 PM
I am having the same issue. Promotion at lvl 20 for Romulans will not complete.
Rihannsu
# 9
04-19-2013, 02:33 PM
I noticed this too. But at least I got my mogai and got to level 22.
Lieutenant
# 10
04-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravin View Post
There is a discussion on this in the Bug Section, where these type of things should be reported.
Please next time include the link for anything you want to have one redirected to. There are over 100 pages of threads on the Tribble Bug Report Forum.

Thank you