Captain
# 131
04-24-2013, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by number1romulan View Post
I would be very surprised if they don't have a Scimitar 3-pack in the C-store at launch or shortly after.

Shahl indicated they were in talks with Paramount - I would assume this is one of the things.

It will probably be a last minute surprise addition to add some extra buying appeal.
then how do they have Norexum class, yes Norexum not stupid Mogai. for she was only shown in Nemisis the same as the Scimitar. and yes the Scimitar should be the first 5000 zen ship, not 3 ship pack.
Captain
# 132
04-24-2013, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
D'Tan has some bunnies for you to tag. While doing so, and looking for that science report his assistant left lying on the ground he wants you to reflect on what happened to the defunct Romulan Star Empire. If you do so, you'll get an extra 3 Marks!
no, the Empire is now divided between the RSE and the RR. Cyrptic made a HUGE error by not exploitijng that fact. the rom toon sshould not have the choice of Fed or KDF but the Romulan Star Empire or the Romulan Republic. epic fail
Rihannsu
# 133
04-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
D'Tan has some bunnies for you to tag. While doing so, and looking for that science report his assistant left lying on the ground he wants you to reflect on what happened to the defunct Romulan Star Empire. If you do so, you'll get an extra 3 Marks!
Did the Epohhs hurt you Clarise? You do realize I have never done 'The tagging of the epohhs" but whatever the quest was it has had a profound effect on you

I have reflected on what happened to Romulan Star Empire alot -JJ blew up the world but thats all he did. Its pure taste if you like Cryptics take on events post the destruction of Romulus-Im ok with it they had to fill in many plotholes -its not a smooth path but its a decent effort.

For me the Romulan Star Empire is not defunct and will never be