Captain
# 21
04-19-2013, 01:35 PM
The Valdore got cheated out of being the best looking ship. Those wings are way smoother and simpler than the concept art, they're missing some meat at the ends too. In contrast, the body looks more rigid and flat than the concept. It's such a shame. Hopefully it's an early model, bad lighting, or my poor perception. Screw time or whatever else stopped you guys from really loosing that beast of a design.
The Somraw, K'tinga, D'Kyr, D7, Kumari, and T'Varo are all older than the Constitution Refit and yet they are tier 5. The rule needs to change.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 22
04-19-2013, 01:35 PM
Just one quick thing to clarify - if you own the Retrofit version of a ship, you'll get a discount on buying the Fleet version, similar to existing ships.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-19-2013, 01:36 PM
Good blog but Was hoping to put one of my Romulans inside of a cloaking Defiant.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-19-2013, 01:37 PM
Very very happy that allied T5 ships will be restricted. Very good move.

It would have made me disappointed to see romulans flying Oddys and Borta's out there.

Good job.
Captain
# 25
04-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Cool. When can we see what the costumes look like mixed-and-matched? The D'Deridex is cool all on its own, but I'm curious as to what it looks like with the D'ridthau pieces.

And what's with that singularity core looking pic? The one we saw in TNG was much smaller: http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Romu...larity_reactor

Also, when you say "address" the 1,000 day ship issue, you mean "give Romulans a ship asap", right?
Captain
# 26
04-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilarium1979 View Post
Good blog but Was hoping to put one of my Romulans inside of a cloaking Defiant.
That's OK. It solves a big forum argument by them doing it that way. Better a few disappointed then thousands angry.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Commander
# 27
04-19-2013, 01:41 PM
So, unless we spend zen we're limited to one T5 ship and no choice in lighter or more agile vessels with different roles? Well, I think I'll stick to my Federation character, thanks.

P2W faction much?
Republic Veteran
# 28
04-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
That's OK. It solves a big forum argument by them doing it that way. Better a few disappointed then thousands angry.
No people already raging on the little facebook thingy about it's not right that the won't use RA and VA ships of ally.

this is the forums you know no one is ever happy .
Captain
# 29
04-19-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theodrim View Post
So, unless we spend zen we're limited to one T5 ship and no choice in lighter or more agile vessels with different roles? Well, I think I'll stick to my Federation character, thanks.

P2W faction much?
Stick to whatever you like. No one's forcing anyone to play anything they don't want to play.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 30
04-19-2013, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
No people already raging on the little facebook thingy about it's not right that the won't use RA and VA ships of ally.

this is the forums you know no one is ever happy .
I'm sure those were the same people 10 days ago raging that you could use T5 ships for Roms.