Commander
# 61
04-20-2013, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
Hey Zero, I'm not sure what's causing it (and I don't know if it's been posted before), but some of the FX isn't showing up:

The Fire Extinguisher (it works perfectly well on the fires, and the spraying animation for the character works, but the actual spray isn't visible)
Mine Explosions (Regular ones at least. They deal damage perfectly well, but the actual explosion FX doesn't happen... the mines just disappear)
'What Lies Beneath' Flashlight (It clicks on and off in the UI, but the actual illumination has vanished. It makes the mission slightly harder, but not impossible)

My Tribble settings are half-resolution, and fairly low to handle things smoothly. My actual computer is a few years old, but it runs well.

And Edit, I know this probably belongs in the Bug Report section, but I wanted to make sure it got dev attention
You actually use the flashlights? They never helped me to see things. Just put a spot of white on the screen and made it harder for me.
Captain
# 62
04-20-2013, 06:02 PM
Ok i got some choice words about this whole LoR thing

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY JOY

I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Republic Veteran
# 63
04-20-2013, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
You will get BO after the starting Story BO, and you can change their outfits.
I figured as much myself, but I think a nice solution would be if they froze their actual physical features (dimensions, hair colors, tattoos, et cetra) but allowed us to still change their uniforms and such.
Formerly GT-01. Runnin' a small lite-RP casual fleet called "The Voyagers"! Message me in-game at either Salen@GT01 or Xavok@GT01 if yer interested.
Here's my neat Idea's Thread.
Lieutenant
# 64
04-20-2013, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror01 View Post
I figured as much myself, but I think a nice solution would be if they froze their actual physical features (dimensions, hair colors, tattoos, et cetra) but allowed us to still change their uniforms and such.

Out of the 1st four BOffs you get, the last 3 only can have their name edited at this time, i.e Tovan Khev can have have neither name nor uniform changed.
Empire Veteran
# 65
04-20-2013, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikuruyo View Post
You actually use the flashlights? They never helped me to see things. Just put a spot of white on the screen and made it harder for me.
Actually yes But it's not the overall illumination I'm using it for; it's to make sure I know exactly where the corners are, saving me some travel time.

Kinda a quirk, but hey
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Career Officer
# 66
04-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greathandler View Post
Some of the starting BOs are story BOs and are part of your ongoing story, they are... well unique characters, ad least that how seems when you do the stories.
it would be nice to atleast make my romulan bo's look like they joined the same team other then a small group of mercs as far as the fed or klingon bo's if you visit the bridge you cant find them makes no sence . if the fed or klingon factions can change the uniform of the bo's with no restrictions the roms should be able to do the same... otherwise you start opening pandora's box..........
Captain
# 67
04-21-2013, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakenop View Post
You can go past level 21 , you just can't do anymore of the Story quests.
I have a level 30 rommy but still fly the level 20 mogai

the reason is because though you can go past 21 your promotion mission for level 20 wont resolv e thus you wont get the level 30 promotion mission which means no free level 30 D'Deridex.

I was really hoping to fly one oh well guess i will wait
Lieutenant
# 68
04-21-2013, 03:16 AM
Bug come outs:

1.Kilnogin mission "Tutorial The Hunt is On - Defeat Federation Spies" BOFF and NPC are stuck in the walls , cant be fished. It can be helpful for developers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydd3y...ature=youtu.be
In the beginning there was all and then become nothing

Ensign
# 69
04-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Couple of things.
All of these are using a Romulan aligned with the KDF

1) The Manhunt mission will not resolve. Additionally the mission summary doesn't update when you're done at Rura Penthe.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed these but I'd have to assume they were unintended.

2) The Romulan transporter effect has been replaced with the KDF effect once I've chosen my alligence. Considering I'm in a Romulan ship, this shouldn't happen. [Although it seems certain limited circumstances do show the correct Romulan effect.]
This is especially annoying as I have seen people on the same mission as me who still have the correct Romulan effect when they transport

3) Romulan bridge backgrounds are not present during missions for the KDF when talking to a BOFF.
Starfleet Veteran
# 70
04-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captw View Post
you do know Moggie is Mother in Ferangi So how is the Mogai?
actually, thats Moogie,just ask Rom, lol
Set a course. There's coffee in that nebula. -Kathryn Janeway
When the goal is staying alive, paranoia seems a reasonable strategy. -Benjamin Sisko