Career Officer
# 1 Shout Out to the Small Fleets
06-16-2013, 10:52 AM
I am the leader of the Silent Warriors fleet, we are small but growing fast. I wanted to throw up this thread for all the small fleets out there that may not have the numbers to get Elite STF's running and boost up your Starbase. I hope that this thread will allow for some mutually benefiting alliances and if necessary a merger or two so that these small groups can continue to thrive and grow.

So if you are in a small fleet and could use some help post on this thread. I have a huge TS3 server that we can use to coordinate. I see this as an opportunity to be able to participate in the activities you want with people on TS. I am sure all of us have been burned by a crappy pug and I see this as a solution to that problem.
Career Officer
# 2 Cool
06-19-2013, 10:14 AM
...eh...cool, why not....I'll throw mine out there....+1
Sound of Interstellar Space

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Career Officer
# 3
06-19-2013, 11:08 AM
Liberty Task Force at www.libertytaskforce.com is in the process of creating STOFA - Star Trek Online Fleet Alliance. We have our own Teamspeak for our fleet but also have a Mumble voice server for any member of STOFA to use. We also have a chat channel that we will be using for the alliance. You can add it to your in-game chat channels just search for STOFA.

We are in negotiations with two other fleets at the moment and hope to have everything up and running soon. We plan to offer our mumble voice chat, in-game chat channel, and even parts of our forums to any small fleet in the alliance.

I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds on your thread but since it appears you also have a similar interest I thought it would be ok. We'd love to have you join our alliance as well.

Like I said its not all done yet but once it is I'll be posting a thread about it on these forums. Take care hope to hear from you and hope you join.

If you have any further questions feel free to e-mail at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com and friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames. Take care.
http://www.libertytaskforce.com