Commander
They are worth buying now, but to make them even better...

Let our tuffli's make money. Ships like these ship cargo around sectors and such and make money(EC) from doing it.

I was thinking that when you get a tuffli, you can earn 5,000 EC a hour(even when offline), from your tuffli shipping cargo and/or you can accept cargo run missions your self and earn EC by shipping cargo to various stations(only when using tuffli to ship the cargo).

This would be great thing to have for people with tuffli's and could serve role playing purposes.

I would have no problem with this being for D'kora cruisers as well(with ferengi character you can make a bonus 2,000 EC per hour?)

Thoughts?
Support a tholian faction

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
Captain
# 2
04-20-2013, 11:04 AM
the existence of replicators that work with everything ultimately prevent any complex trade/resource systems from being developed

the ship is a costume on your sim, dont think of it as anything more
Captain
# 3
04-20-2013, 11:13 AM
only if i am given a mission to raid your freighter steal any of the credits you made and leave it dead in space.
If you like the RPG trinity, then you hate MMOs, you hate working, competitive fair PvP, you hate balanced engaging solo content,
and,
you hate PvE "adventure zones". because the trinity is incompatible with any of these.
Commander
# 4
04-20-2013, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skollulfr View Post
only if i am given a mission to raid your freighter steal any of the credits you made and leave it dead in space.
actually, i could modify that. When your in the middle of sector space when doing a cargo run, you could be intercepted by pirates and have to defend against boarding parties.

regarding post about replicators, you raise a good point, but people want FRESH stuff too and there is some stuff that is non-replicadable too.
Support a tholian faction

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
Commander
# 5
04-20-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrek1234567 View Post
actually, i could modify that. When your in the middle of sector space when doing a cargo run, you could be intercepted by pirates and have to defend against boarding parties.

regarding post about replicators, you raise a good point, but people want FRESH stuff too and there is some stuff that is non-replicadable too.
You should go play EVE. They have all the cargo hauler profit and piracy play you could possibly want.
Career Officer
# 6
04-21-2013, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrek1234567 View Post
Someone's gotta build the replicators... you'd always need someone to deliver those!
Captain
# 7
04-22-2013, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattimeo97 View Post
You should go play EVE. They have all the cargo hauler profit and piracy play you could possibly want.
Been to Jita in the last couple of days?
Commander
# 8
04-22-2013, 12:58 PM
I think some special trade duty officer missions would be adequate, maybe some unique trader duty officers to go along with it? I mean it's a novelty ship really.

Either that or they could release a fleet version
# 9
04-22-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haravikk View Post
I think some special trade duty officer missions would be adequate, maybe some unique trader duty officers to go along with it? I mean it's a novelty ship really.

Either that or they could release a fleet version
A Tuffleet could be awesome. Give it 10 consoles and 6 weapon slots, and you end up with something that looks useless in combat but packs a punch considerably greater than expected by its target.

I'm thinking something along the lines of a certain well known YT-1300 freighter, but bigger.
Community Moderator
# 10
04-22-2013, 02:26 PM
Heck, I just want them to bring the Tuffli as-is back as a bonus reward for a DOFF pack, or put it in the C-Store, or let us buy it for Lobi.

Right now, there are no new options to obtain one.

I recognize that the odds are against me getting a D'Kora for my Ferengi, but I see no reason why the Tuffli shouldn't be more widely available if people want it.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek