Lieutenant
Maybe this is stupid request, maybe not...but everyone in the game trying to sit on some not "clickable" chairs in game by to crossing them by using 'emotions' from chat. They fail, and start trying again and again.....

Why don't you implement option to be able to click on all chairs and use them, as can be clicked on some already in the game.

That would be a very useful option for players who are waiting for events, or want to chat with other players in game.

P.s. sorry for my bad english....

Last edited by milanx2; 04-20-2013 at 12:32 PM.
Survivor of Remus
# 2
04-20-2013, 01:41 PM
It's not a stupid request. Not only do I want to be able to have my character sit down in any chair/bench/sofa in the game, but I'd also like to be able to have my character sit down or lie down on his or her bed in the captain's quarters.

I think it's lame that my character isn't allowed to sit in most chairs and the closest my character can come to resting in bed is to jump up and down on it.

Sure, this kind of stuff isn't essential to game play but it helps improve the experience for those of us who are really into role playing and want to pretend we actually are our characters while playing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-21-2013, 03:09 AM
Well, you can already just jump on a chair/bench/ledge/whatever, go to emotes, click "sit, chair" and viola, you're sitting. It's not perfect though, half the time I find my character sitting about 5 inches off the seat or with their feet through the floor.
Lieutenant
# 4
04-21-2013, 11:12 AM
Yes, you can do that, but there can be much batter solution. Cryptic can crate option to "click & sit" for all chairs in game. Like chairs in Earth Academy building, commander desks chair ( heh, you can sit on your desk chair, but my friends who wants to talk to me can't on two chairs in front of my desk), Club 47 (not a SINGLE ONE usable) ....

More interactive = more realistic and more comfort experience for players.

With this little fix whole game will look batter.

Last edited by milanx2; 04-21-2013 at 11:43 AM.
Captain
# 5
04-21-2013, 11:44 AM
I agree, there should also be more sitting NPC's and stuff. I'm not an RPer, but I like to have little immersion helping things.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 6
04-21-2013, 07:51 PM
I am bloctoad and I approve this thread.
All cloaks should be canon.
Ensign
# 7
04-22-2013, 10:58 AM
I would love to have that my character can sit down normaly in some chair, even to lie down on his bed in the captain's quarters. It would be realistic. And to go true all the doors.
Career Officer
# 8
04-23-2013, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I agree, there should also be more sitting NPC's and stuff. I'm not an RPer, but I like to have little immersion helping things.
I am not a Roleplayer too,but i would like to sit down more comfortable just for Relax a bit
after a long Duty Day.

On some Places we have it allready like Bajor,Starfleet Academy,New Romulus near the Mother Nanov under the Tent, and a few other Locations.

So i 100% agree that the should overwork the Esd, Drozana, Ds9 especiality in Quarks Bar it is a pain to sit down on the Chairs with the emote Way,so that it looks naturaly.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 9
04-24-2013, 09:06 AM
We do put in sittable chairs whenever we can, and where it makes sense. We won't be going back through all of our previous maps to update old chairs, but you should see plenty of sittable chairs in Legacy of Romulus.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Survivor of Romulus