Career Officer
It is in need of a ton of polish and I expect it will be more than a bit rough around the edges at release but overall it really shows how much this game has matured.

I started playing it a few months after it launched and it almost seemed like a beta, but it has some true polish.

Other than the obvious bugs, one of the major suggestions I have for improvement is to disengage the Romulan faction more from its "allies". For instance, the New Romulus command center should be more on the scale of First City and the Romulans should be using Romulan visual effects such as beam-ups if they are flying Romulan ships.

Also, the Romulan command center should offer more Romulan-specific things such as costumes, Romulan hand disruptors, et cetera.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-20-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalspock View Post
It is in need of a ton of polish and I expect it will be more than a bit rough around the edges at release but overall it really shows how much this game has matured.

I started playing it a few months after it launched and it almost seemed like a beta, but it has some true polish.

Other than the obvious bugs, one of the major suggestions I have for improvement is to disengage the Romulan faction more from its "allies". For instance, the New Romulus command center should be more on the scale of First City and the Romulans should be using Romulan visual effects such as beam-ups if they are flying Romulan ships.

Also, the Romulan command center should offer more Romulan-specific things such as costumes, Romulan hand disruptors, et cetera.
I agree there should be more incentives for Romulan players to want to use the Romulan Floatilla and Romulan Command Center over the other factions home bases. I will be using both the Romulan hubs while playing Romulans.