Rihannsu
It would be nice to add a general doff recruiter at Romulan Command so we can pick up Romulan doffs over going to Fed or KDF to get their doffs.

Just an idea and I'm sure it would not be that hard to do.
Rihannsu
# 2
05-02-2013, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by balordezul View Post
It would be nice to add a general doff recruiter at Romulan Command so we can pick up Romulan doffs over going to Fed or KDF to get their doffs.

Just an idea and I'm sure it would not be that hard to do.
Yeah I noticed that. There's a Doff store there, but no recruiter.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 3
05-02-2013, 10:17 AM
So wait, does that mean you can only mass recruit allied doff, and not your own?
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Captain
# 4
05-02-2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
So wait, does that mean you can only mass recruit allied doff, and not your own?
At present, yes
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Captain
# 5
05-02-2013, 11:35 AM
Boy, that's really disappointing to hear. I hope that's a WIP thing and not something that will actually pass grade at launch, but I won't hold my breath.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
05-02-2013, 01:52 PM
This allied system is causing too much problems done it worth. Have you guys notice that everything a Romulan toon does whether to get doff, weapons its all our allied stuff.
"You ask why we give our ships computer normal emotions. Do you really want a warship incapable of loyalty?"
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alikain View Post
This allied system is causing too much problems done it worth. Have you guys notice that everything a Romulan toon does whether to get doff, weapons its all our allied stuff.
Really, I mean for the 2 or 3 things that the Devs didnt want to mess with, this allied thing seems hardly worth other issues it creates. Not only does every 1 thing they saved some work on create 5 additional issues, it creates then twice.

Seems like it would have been easier over all just to create an actual faction
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY
Captain
# 8
05-02-2013, 02:28 PM
I am allied with the federation and was unable to add doff recruitment missions at SFA. Last night I thought it was working as intended and ran all over the Romulan Command Center. I also hit lvl 31 and didn't get another batch of doffs. Can't be an inventory thing 'cause I hardly have anything in my inventory or bank.
Captain
# 9
05-02-2013, 06:19 PM
Speaking of Doffs, seems like the whole system is very buggy for Roms. I didn't even receive any starter doffs (should be at lvl 11, afaik).

Now my toon is at lvl 16, doff system unlocked (I can open the doff window, see the available assignements, see my empty roster), but haven't yet gotten any doffs.

I've actually gone to Klingon academy to start the recruitement missions that thankfully don't require any doffs to run. So hopefully I should soon have at least some doffs.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Captain
# 10
05-02-2013, 06:28 PM
yeah it's buggy i did not get my first doffs until lvl 18