Ensign
# 1 Not major issues.....
04-20-2013, 10:06 PM
These are not major issues, more of minor inconveniences:

1. Dhelan Warbird power levels always display about 10 below what they are set for, except weapons. For example shields would be 40/50 and so on.

2. Upon warping into the Romulan mission "Stepping In", I heard flanking damage detected sound.

3. "Price of Neutrality" has a reward error. One of the listed rewards is a Monotanium Alloy hull, instead I received a RCS Accelerator console.
Career Officer
# 2
04-20-2013, 11:15 PM
Odd, the reward when I picked up the mission showed an RCS Accelerator.

I had found a typo in the text from Captain Harvson. He says "Don't take too long, or I might just take some the credit for myself!" There should probably be an "of" in there, between some and the.

edit: there it is, it shows Tritanium Alloy when I hail to turn the mission in, and that was what I received. It did show an RCS mk IV earlier when I picked the mission up. And it shows it in the log screen after I collected therewqards.

Last edited by summonerdelta; 04-20-2013 at 11:22 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 3
04-20-2013, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by componentz View Post
1. Dhelan Warbird power levels always display about 10 below what they are set for, except weapons. For example shields would be 40/50 and so on.
That's no bug. All Romulan warbirds have -10 power across the board base before skills, gear, etc.

Then the +10 to weapons the Dhelan gets undoes the normal -10 a Romulan ship would get.