Survivor of Remus
For some odd reason, I was unable to fully complete the Secret Shuttle Codes mission...When I played it, the recording ended, but there was no message from my tactical officer, and therefore the mission did not end.

Can someone help me with this (and please, just a simple answer).

Thanks
Captain
# 2
03-10-2013, 07:19 AM
had this happen.
used tricorder
found prisoner i had missed.
freed it, was done
Cryptic.
Figure out and address the players path of least resistance to reward. this one thing is THE consistent factor undermining all your efforts. be that crafting, raids or starbase projects.
Captain
# 3
03-10-2013, 09:42 AM
this bug was supposed to be fixed, apparently not. Rerun the mission from start...sry
Go pro or go home
Career Officer
# 4
04-20-2013, 06:15 AM
i don't get it....i was able to start the mission 1 time now i can't find the ground trigger so i can try it again, perhaps there should be a console or control panel somewhere close to the mountain pass to act as the trigger. i am just finding it frusterating that the trigger is so hard to find.

*peace*
Captain
# 5
04-20-2013, 07:05 AM
Do you still have the mission in your log? If not check and see if it's in the "Available" list.
Unfortunately there is no way into the mountain pass unless you also take the daily, so you'll have to wait for the daily to time out before you can get back in there.
Captain
# 6
04-23-2013, 10:33 AM
Same thing happened to me; I assumed I just missed something though. Went back in today and got it completed.
Exploration suggestions thread - give it a read

BTW, you'd pronounce it 'Cap'n Manks'