Career Officer
# 11
04-21-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 View Post
[...] a TMP-fan created [...]
And we found the problem.

While I would like the Romulan D7 the problem is that the Klingon one is at T2, and the Klingon ship for the mission is the predecessor of the Vor'cha.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Commander
# 12
04-21-2013, 11:15 AM
I already did that mission and the ship I got was the same one my fed character got on the holodeck server, the ambassador class. The ship reward isn't so much the problem with this mission but the story, I mean, theres references to the battle between the enterprise c and the Klingons and romulans but both klingons and romulans can do the mission. How weird is that
Republic Veteran
# 13
04-21-2013, 11:21 AM
At least obiseak helped out this time.....hopefully they at least will change the dialog and mention I'm a Romulan and not Star fleet officer.

Paid for by the down with Bajor Party
Captain
# 14
04-21-2013, 11:24 AM
One idea for a unique rom warbird for temp ambassador

Phoenix Warbird Prototype

Phoenix' was the code name for an experimental Romulan heavy cruiser. It was thought to have the speed of a D7 class battle cruiser, a size larger than a Constitution-class and about as heavily armed, with Romulan plasma torpedoes.

anyways cant find any pics just a short summary about it
Empire Veteran
# 15
04-21-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by messahla View Post
Then its a mission i will skip over and not do if its not going to have something unique to roms then its pointless since we cant even get the Tier 5 ships anymore.
May as well skip all the featured episodes as well then since they don't do anything unique to the Romulans.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Captain
# 16
04-21-2013, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon653 View Post
May as well skip all the featured episodes as well then since they don't do anything unique to the Romulans.
Obvious troll is being obvious
Rihannsu
# 17
04-21-2013, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
At least obiseak helped out this time.....hopefully they at least will change the dialog and mention I'm a Romulan and not Star fleet officer.
You want to see a surreal misison? Go to Vulcan and do the Diplomatic daily mission!

Here I am, a Romulan, wandering around Vulcan acting as an "neutral" mediator between a group of Romulans and the Vulcans. ALL of the dialogue assumes that the player is Starfleet, but more than that, it assumes the char doesn't know the history between Romulans and Vulcans. Even funnier is that it actually uses your proper rank. So you get called a "Centurion" while the chars pretend you're Starfleet.

Oh and the mission isn't pointless. You get costume options and maybe some useful items.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.

Last edited by markhawkman; 04-21-2013 at 11:40 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 18
04-21-2013, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by messahla View Post
Obvious troll is being obvious
Not trolling, I am quite serious. If some one is going to skip a mission because it does not add anything unique or special to the Romulans then by that persons logic they should skip the featured episodes for the same reasons.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Captain
# 19
04-21-2013, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Honestly, this is my one grip about the mission. Other then Obisek, it ignores that you are a Romulan completely.

Tasha: "Hey we need you help to get our ship back so we can kill some Romulans

Me: Why would I do that?

Tasha: because we need to restore the timeline. Where the Tholians aren't in charge, Romulus and Remus are blown to tiny bits, My own daughter is probably an evil oppressive dictator, and you are a starfleet officer.

Me: I am a Starfleet officer?

Tasha... ah.... Yeah, yes, totally. You are an Officer in Starfleet. So about that help?

yeah I am thinking that needs some work.
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
04-21-2013, 02:03 PM
To be fair, Tasha couldn't possibly know about her future daughter or the fate of Romulus.