Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Vulcan Diplomacy mission
01-15-2010, 03:42 AM
when you enter the sector after meeting the vulcan Ambassidor, you get a hail from the klingons and proceed to convo with them, at the end of convosation you exit the hail screen but it reapears again and again and again, meenwhile you come under attack. it took me sevral attempts to exit the convo before i could defend my ship.
( sorry if already posted couldnt be asked to search if it had)
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-15-2010, 05:38 AM
Oh good (sort of) it happened to you too. I thought I was doing something hinky last night cause that was happening to me to.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-15-2010, 07:31 AM
I was in a group last night and this also happened to us, couldn't stop to report the bug because they were at the warp-in point so we had trouble getting past those repeating windows, which eventually went away after about 5 or 6 cycles.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-15-2010, 07:36 AM
I soloed this and didn't get the problem, but i have found that when you team, everyone gets the radio message, and whoever finishes off the conversation first starts off the mission. So if they have finished the communication and shut the window, the enemy will start to attack. Even if you havn't finished reading. Not really sure how they can fix this one??? maybe wait till last message box is closed before starting flag in code?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-15-2010, 07:42 AM
Yeah, this mission and also the one next to Paulson's Nebula. Both have the repeated popups. Really annoying. It's almost as though the game thinks you're clicking on the tab on the lower right for it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-15-2010, 10:13 AM
I had a thought on this, I wonder if the repeat cycle for pop-ups is equal to the number of players on the team? As if the message is supposed to be sent "X" number of times, once to each player but instead all players are receiving the packet, meaning if 3 players are on the team, then you'll get the message 3 times.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-15-2010, 11:05 AM
That was my hunch as well...