Lt. Commander
I bought a new Keyboard & Mouse yesterday Microsoft Entertainment Keyboard 7000 with MS Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 (came together as Entertainment Desktop 7000) since I started using this zooming via the scroll wheel no longer works. I know the Mouse & Intellipoint SW are working fine (latest version from website not CD) as zoom works fine in Google Earth. Before this using another crappy mouse & KB zooming worked fine.

brams
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-15-2010, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brams View Post
I bought a new Keyboard & Mouse yesterday Microsoft Entertainment Keyboard 7000 with MS Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 (came together as Entertainment Desktop 7000) since I started using this zooming via the scroll wheel no longer works. I know the Mouse & Intellipoint SW are working fine (latest version from website not CD) as zoom works fine in Google Earth. Before this using another crappy mouse & KB zooming worked fine.

brams
I can tell you that this is an issue with Intellypoint. I have had this issue with WoW and some other games aswell. Only thing that helped for me was to close Intellypoint.

I wouldn't be surprised if it Intellipoint that is the cause.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Took it back to the store and got a Logitech Wave KB & G9 mouse instead, much better.

Cheers!