Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
When playing, "Blood of the Empire", I managed to enter the Klingon Command Center without any bugs appearing. However, while on route to the Challenge Floor, I wound up in a large room with a lot of clearly missing graphics. Little horizontal red things that looked a little bit like the guy on bathroom door signs were everywhere. I made it out of that room, but then when I got to the part where you're supposed to defend the High Council, I stood inside the green circle on the minimap, but neither Councilors nor Fek'Ihri appeared.

And then I quit.
Captain
# 2
06-02-2013, 03:54 AM
Bug is known, but a fix probably wont happen for 18 weeks, since 18 is the KDF unlucky number.
Ensign
# 3
06-02-2013, 09:23 AM
Is there any known way around it? So I can finish the mission?
Commander
# 4
06-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardvere View Post
When playing, "Blood of the Empire", I managed to enter the Klingon Command Center without any bugs appearing. However, while on route to the Challenge Floor, I wound up in a large room with a lot of clearly missing graphics. Little horizontal red things that looked a little bit like the guy on bathroom door signs were everywhere. I made it out of that room, but then when I got to the part where you're supposed to defend the High Council, I stood inside the green circle on the minimap, but neither Councilors nor Fek'Ihri appeared.

And then I quit.
Go back to the unfinished room and then find a ream that goes upstairs.
--
Lion Heart of Hammer Squadron