Career Officer
I've used green quality blue quality and purple quality DOFFs and made sure they always were the correct trait and always fail. I know there are special DOFFs of the Hamlet characters on the exchange where did they come from and do we have to have them to complete this mission?
Rihannsu
# 2
05-20-2013, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
I've used green quality blue quality and purple quality DOFFs and made sure they always were the correct trait and always fail. I know there are special DOFFs of the Hamlet characters on the exchange where did they come from and do we have to have them to complete this mission?
The Hamlet-themed DOFFs come from Ferengi lockboxes. Specifically, from the holonovel item.

You don't need the special DOFFs to complete the mission - the degree of success is determined randomly, just like any other DOFF mission.
Career Officer
# 3
05-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaku View Post
The Hamlet-themed DOFFs come from Ferengi lockboxes. Specifically, from the holonovel item.

You don't need the special DOFFs to complete the mission - the degree of success is determined randomly, just like any other DOFF mission.
Good then I don't have to waste my EC buying them on the exchange for 100mil