Survivor of Romulus
# 11
04-22-2013, 12:03 PM
I kinda have to agree, and I'm coming from a Federation-allied Romulan. One of the later post-alliance missions, they start making fun of my character because I'm "as soft as those Federation you allied with". Nevermind the fact that my last several missions have involved infiltrating the Tal Shiar and wiping the floor with them.

My character is a Romulan, regardless of the faction I'm allied with. Let my character stay a Romulan.

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.
Republic Veteran
# 12
04-22-2013, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuatela View Post
I kinda have to agree, and I'm coming from a Federation-allied Romulan. One of the later post-alliance missions, they start making fun of my character because I'm "as soft as those Federation you allied with". Nevermind the fact that my last several missions have involved infiltrating the Tal Shiar and wiping the floor with them.

My character is a Romulan, regardless of the faction I'm allied with. Let my character stay a Romulan.
See I did not get that, becasue I did not bother hailing them I'm not part of Starfleet so why would I bother hailing them..... I cloaked and attacked.