Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Empire Veteran
I'm really enjoying being part of the closed Beta for LOR and I have seen a lot of good things in it so far.

I've also noticed that the NPC chat text are full of Type O's and Grammatical errors and some proof reading will need to be done before LOR goes live.

Great Job so far with LOR Cryptic!
Captain
# 2
04-22-2013, 08:20 AM
I do not want to diminish the need for fixing text. But tbh, most players won't see them, and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people just skip the convos.
Lieutenant
# 3
04-22-2013, 09:31 AM
True. There are however still NPC conversations with typographical errors, last I checked, I reported on the S7 New Romulus testing, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

I have seen errors in communication text in missions as well with this round of beta testing LoR.

And isn't a bit strange to say devs shouldn't care or take pride in making sure the work and text in their product is correct? What kind of attitude is that where nearly correct(ie wrong) is good enough? What happened to caring about the end result?

There are typographical and in some cases grammatical errors encountered in the game. Believe it or not, these things do matter. They are being reported because that is what testing is for.
Ensign
# 4
04-22-2013, 09:48 AM
I'm sure they will, but do you realize that it's a "typo" and not a "type O" and that "grammatical" does not receive capitalization in that sentence?