Commander
this is a 2 parter

1st part is I bought the tactical bortasqu thinking having 3 of the same was silly and theres no description about a set bonus. then the autocannon description told me about the bonus only after I purchased it. bought the command cruiser too hoping to unlock last one didn't get it. submitted inquiry to cryptic no response yet.

2nd is the honor guard set a one size fits all or am I not utilizing it's full potential?

Last edited by lykum; 04-21-2013 at 12:30 PM. Reason: typo
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
04-21-2013, 02:28 PM
Oh, mate, you should have asked on the forums before you made your purchases. You could have saved some zen.

The Bortasqu' set is consisted of 3 special Bortasqu' consoles. The tac. Bortasqu' has the Disruptor Autocannon, the command Bortasqu' has the Subspace Snare and the war Bortasqu' has the Hoh'Sus Bird of Prey console.
You get the set bonus only if you have all 3 Bortasqu' special consoles equiped on your ship, just 2 of them won't cut it.

You made a mistake by purchasing the ships as a single ships if you were going for the set bonus becuase if you bought the 3-pack from C-Store you would have paid the same 5000 Zen you spent for 2 of the ships as single purchases. So, in short you need the third Bortasqu' for the set bonus.

About the Honor Guard set I don't quite know what you mean by "one size fits all", but it's a bit different than the Bortasqu' set; mainly because it can give you set bonus "Tactical Readiness' with two of the items equiped as well as additional bonus if you have all 3 equiped - "Mask Energy Signature". It can be equiped on any KDF ship.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Commander
# 3
04-22-2013, 12:13 AM
its just a game I didn't think it would be quite so involved. if anything cryptic can fund me the 2500 zen for it. I didn't get on until season 6 and I shouldn't be required to scour the forums when i'm spending 50 dollars worth of zen.

to think i'm actually waiting for an official response here...
Commander
# 4
04-23-2013, 01:26 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 04-26-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
04-25-2013, 04:45 AM
Naww, that's got to be fake
No seriously, I have never ever heard of cryptic giving out zen refunds. Ever. Normally they just say that it was your mistake, so they won't do anything.
If it is real, then Lucky you
There was a sig here, but I gave up. Thanks {REDACTED}

Last edited by captainoblivous; 04-25-2013 at 04:55 AM.
Commander
# 6
04-25-2013, 02:43 PM
I just got lucky on the fact they didn't include in the description the set bonus and I had already coughed up the 5k zen. However I hear a ship sales a comin!