Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Career Officer
So the KDF are getting Levels 1-20. That likely means they'll get 12 new C-Store Ships: A BoP, Raptor, Battlecruiser, Gorn, Nausicaan, and Orion ship per tier. That means new, potentially very useful consoles.

KDF already has the best Fed Consoles via lockbox. Fed still don't have the 2 best KDF Consoles, Plasmonic Leech and Aceton Assimilator. The Console disparity only seems like its gonna get worse.

I think Fed needs an Andorian, Vulcan, and possibly 1 other Fed Species ship for T1 to T4, with useful consoles (ie, they aren't crap like Photonic Displacement or Transwarp computer or aren't situationally useful, like Cloak Seeking Torps and Impulse Burst).
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-22-2013, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
So the KDF are getting Levels 1-20. That likely means they'll get 12 new C-Store Ships: A BoP, Raptor, Battlecruiser, Gorn, Nausicaan, and Orion ship per tier. That means new, potentially very useful consoles.

KDF already has the best Fed Consoles via lockbox. Fed still don't have the 2 best KDF Consoles, Plasmonic Leech and Aceton Assimilator. The Console disparity only seems like its gonna get worse.

I think Fed needs an Andorian, Vulcan, and possibly 1 other Fed Species ship for T1 to T4, with useful consoles (ie, they aren't crap like Photonic Displacement or Transwarp computer or aren't situationally useful, like Cloak Seeking Torps and Impulse Burst).
I believe the KDF already has these ships? They are just useless? KDF used to start at lvl 1 as well. It was only a quick fix later that they made them start at 20, because there was no content to level in.
__________________________________________________ __
Pay no attention to the dates and titles under my name at the left! I am a Career Officer, Lifetime Sub since launch, was in the Beta. Having problems with my forum account.
Career Officer
# 3
04-22-2013, 09:55 AM
The only reason to get more lower level c store ships would be for the special consoles they have to use on level 50 ships.

Leveling can be done so quickly in STO that spending money on a ship that is only temporary is worthless... Unless you get a usable console for later
Captain
# 4
04-22-2013, 10:01 AM
The romulans need more low level ships, as fun as the TOS warbird was it would of been nice to have a choice, love my mogai warbird can't wait for teir 5 version!
Captain
# 5
04-22-2013, 11:02 AM
Quote:
What makes you think the KDF are getting any of that?

The feds have the most T1 ships in the game. They don't need any more. You don't spend enough time at those levels to justify the stuff that already exists. Let alone more.
Career Officer
# 6
04-22-2013, 12:35 PM
I wonder how, having mentioned consoles in all 3 paragraphs, people think this post is about leveling ships.
Career Officer
# 7
04-22-2013, 12:43 PM
It was only in the last 2 months that I was forced to change ships. I had flown a Intrepid tier 0 for nearly 3 years. All the nerfing of sci powers and the klinks getting better hulls and more firepower forced me to change my style of gameplay. Now I have a Wells class ship. It is okay... has more survivability then an Intrepid.

Too bad they won't allow you to spend C-Points to do upgrades to the older boats to "Keep Up with the Joneses".
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
04-22-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
I wonder how, having mentioned consoles in all 3 paragraphs, people think this post is about leveling ships.
Maybe because this post is titled "Need new, Low Tier Federation C-Store Ships" rather than " Need new, Low Tier Federation C-Store Consoles"

Join our cause now!

Last edited by monsh; 04-22-2013 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Life is not fair
Career Officer
# 9
04-22-2013, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
What makes you think the KDF are getting any of that?
We know they did at least make C-Store BoPs, Raptors, and Battlecruisers for those tiers. The Advanced BoP pets are using the model that would have been for the T2 BoP. They made those assets before they decided to make the KDF 22-50.
Career Officer
# 10
04-22-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
We know they did at least make C-Store BoPs, Raptors, and Battlecruisers for those tiers. The Advanced BoP pets are using the model that would have been for the T2 BoP. They made those assets before they decided to make the KDF 22-50.
Well, that doesn't mean they're gonna do it again.
Remember, they keep telling us C-Store stuff for the KDF doesn't sell well...at all.