Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Trouble with Tribbles
01-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Okay, seriously, Dev's! This is your funniest bug I've ever seen. If you yourself, pets a tribble... no problem, you gain health and ready for the next fight. However, give a Tribble to one of your officers, and they keep petting it nonstop, it's like they have a Tribble fetish. If that wasn't funny enough, the Tribble gets bigger and bigger each time your officers pet a tribble... which is nonstop, soooo yeah... you have a king size Tribble that eventually engulfs your officer and its still getting bigger.

So, now we know, never feed a Tribble... and never let your officers pet a Tribble.

The funniest dam thing I've seen all week.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-15-2010, 06:54 PM
To be fair, I think we all have a little bit of a tribble affinity.
Lt. Commander
LOL! YES!! I encountered this today. I thought it would be a good idea so my crew could reheal themselves. And I noticed that they were getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger. Eventually, they got so big, that it was blocking my view and I couldn't see what I was attacking anymore.

They don't derez, they seem to stay attached to the crew members, so even if they have their weapons out, the tribbles are still blocking the view.

Is is funny to watch at the start, and the noise is hilarious (though, I think that after awhile, it'll drive you nutty).

I got some screenshots to show what is happening.

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/4489/tribble01.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3969/tribble02.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Also don't keep em in your inventory, I had a tribble in mine - an hour later my inventory was full of tribbles, and I'm being serious!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-15-2010, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_over
Also don't keep em in your inventory, I had a tribble in mine - an hour later my inventory was full of tribbles, and I'm being serious!
That could be because they're multiplying... those things are just a pain in the butt. That probably isn't a bug because Tribbles multiplying is actually considered Cannon.