Career Officer
# 141
04-24-2013, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Nukara missions will now award Nukara Strike Force marks.
- Generally 5 for easy missions, 10 for medium, 15 for hard, with bonus marks during reputation event time.
These rewards are way too low to hold any interest.

Easy missions are not worth doing at all, same goes for Medium Interior missions. Both are tedious and take too long to complete.
Medium Exterior missions are doable, but offer too little reward to complete a single project at T2+, unless you run them several times (not difficult except for the timer). Doing both DAILY Hard missions will not be enough to complete a single T4 project. Not to mention the grind for the equipment projects.
Commander
# 142
04-24-2013, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crownvic2door View Post
I have some questions for the devs though.
#1 Are we getting other warp and singularity cores that are Mk12 purple or even fleet?
More than likely considering that they already have given us info on purple cores

Quote:
#2 This is for my brother: Can Romulans join Fed and KDF fleets that are already established?
Yes, allied romulans can join any fleet in their allies faction.

Quote:
#3 I think This may have been answered by my gameplay earlier but I wasn't sure...:Can romulans team with Fed or KDF players?
Romulans can team with Romulans or members of their allied faction supposedly.
Captain
# 143
04-24-2013, 07:10 AM
I do love the "classic klingon" dark red ui, and especially that I can use it on my fed characters too!
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Starfleet Veteran
# 144
04-24-2013, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfreeman View Post
In wine (with workaround) it's crashing on the 1st loading screen. I was able to get a backtrace msg which you can get here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwos...it?usp=sharing

peter
Quick update. After a couple forced verifies was finally able to get in game. I was able to get all the way thru the 1st Episode arc but am now unable to start the 2nd one.

I am also unable to modify my BOffs appearance in the tailor.

peter
Captain
# 145
04-24-2013, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
The Tribble server has been updated.
[*]Tutorial:[*]Updated enemy spawns in the Romulan tutorial so that they scale with the number of people in the area.[*]As well, all spawns now have a shorter respawn timer.
I did a play through of the tutorial and this right here ^^^

was a really bad idea i was the only person in the colony tut ground sequence and there were way to many tal shiar and i could not kill them fast enough.

Matter of fact i almost stopped it was that annoying id kill a group of tal shiar and try to advance and then got shot in the back by the tal shiar i just killed because of the respawn rate.

Also this is causing lag during the tut colony ground escape sequence

So it comes down to way to many tal shiar and they respawn way to fast so you need to reverse this change you did because its not a good idea.
Survivor of Romulus
# 146
04-24-2013, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Quick update. After a couple forced verifies was finally able to get in game. I was able to get all the way thru the 1st Episode arc but am now unable to start the 2nd one.

peter
the 4 starting BO's cannot have their appearance altered at all.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Commander
# 147
04-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Quote:

peter
I have the same issue with not being able to advance into the second arc.

The boffs can't be changed because they are basically Unique Named ones. Can't have you going and changing what the guys daughter looks like now can we?
Lt. Commander
# 148
04-24-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorvan36 View Post
this has to do with the testing limit set by the devs.
ah wondered why I couldn't complete the promotion mission XD
Rihannsu
# 149
04-24-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antrenos View Post
This needs to be increased. Already bad enough that you award a measly 10 Romulan Marks for any daily mission on/around New Romulus. You're gonna start awarding FIVE Marks? Even if you increase both easy, medium and hard rewards, by 100% (10/20/30), that would still be rather low. Patrol daily in Tau Dewa awards 60 Marks. A Borg Elite STF can award upwards of 100 Marks (during event hour).

10 for easy, 25 for medium and 50 for hard does not seem to me to be that much of a stretch. You don't want the rewards so low that noone will run them.
Tested the Nukara missions last night on Tribble. They run just as fast as before, so the mark amounts are probably more or less right. To put it in perspective, I did 2x of each exterior easy and 1x of each exterior medium (plus the zonewide kill wrapper) in about 30 minutes.

So... 30 minutes of effort = ~50 marks

That seems comparable or maybe even better than the payout for doing the Romulan Space Patrol daily....... and the Nukara easy and medium missions aren't daily.

I won't complain if the Devs increase the rewards, but from a game design point of view I'm not convinced it's required.

That's my 2 Zen at least.
Survivor of Romulus
# 150
04-24-2013, 04:11 PM
No new missions per tier unlock
small amount of marks per mission
Hard missions are on a 20 hour timer?

I don't think im going to do this one :/

I want an Armored Hatham called Fluffy!