Career Officer
# 151
04-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav75 View Post
These rewards are way too low to hold any interest.

Easy missions are not worth doing at all, same goes for Medium Interior missions. Both are tedious and take too long to complete.
Medium Exterior missions are doable, but offer too little reward to complete a single project at T2+, unless you run them several times (not difficult except for the timer). Doing both DAILY Hard missions will not be enough to complete a single T4 project. Not to mention the grind for the equipment projects.
Do you do the missions of Defera? For Omega marks that is. The Omega mark rewards are just the same: 5 for Easy, 7 for Medium, and 10 for hard. So in comparison, the Nukara mark rewards are the same if not better than what's being offered on Defera (5 for Easy, 10 for Medium, and 15 for Hard). These are all very simple missions and don't take a lot of time at all.

But like I mentioned in a previous post, we need some way to earn lots of Nukara marks in one shot; similar to STFs, Tau Dewa Patrol, or Epohh Raising. The Nukara missions are good as a supplement to something bigger, but not as the main source for Nukara marks. Unless the required number of marks needed for each tier has been substantially reduced.
Ensign
# 152
04-24-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Plasma Infuser consoles now only affect Directed Energy weapon attacks.
Does this mean they only affect beams, not cannons? Also still looking for a straight answer on embassy consoles.

I'm fine with Infusers not affecting projectiles as long as I can still run 2x infusers and 2x envelopes using 2x DHC and the reputation torpedoes.
Captain
# 153
04-24-2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hjayfisher View Post
Do you do the missions of Defera? For Omega marks that is. The Omega mark rewards are just the same: 5 for Easy, 7 for Medium, and 10 for hard. So in comparison, the Nukara mark rewards are the same if not better than what's being offered on Defera (5 for Easy, 10 for Medium, and 15 for Hard). These are all very simple missions and don't take a lot of time at all.
Absolutely no one does Defera. Infected: The Conduit is right there.

I went there once, saw what the rewards are, laughed out loud, and never went back.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Lieutenant
# 154
04-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hjayfisher View Post

But like I mentioned in a previous post, we need some way to earn lots of Nukara marks in one shot; similar to STFs, Tau Dewa Patrol, or Epohh Raising. The Nukara missions are good as a supplement to something bigger, but not as the main source for Nukara marks. Unless the required number of marks needed for each tier has been substantially reduced.
yep pretty much this, most do rom marks with epohhs, since 400 a pop each 3-4 days is good enough to level out the reputation system and you only use the other rewards if you run short, or want to stock up.

The adventure zones are pretty much dead for that reason, the payout is to low to even bother. If it would be comparable to either STFs/Fleet Actions or doff missions people would play it more. But so, its another wasted effort.

Last edited by graysock; 04-24-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Commander
# 155
04-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaku View Post
Tested the Nukara missions last night on Tribble. They run just as fast as before, so the mark amounts are probably more or less right. To put it in perspective, I did 2x of each exterior easy and 1x of each exterior medium (plus the zonewide kill wrapper) in about 30 minutes.

So... 30 minutes of effort = ~50 marks

That seems comparable or maybe even better than the payout for doing the Romulan Space Patrol daily....... and the Nukara easy and medium missions aren't daily.

I won't complain if the Devs increase the rewards, but from a game design point of view I'm not convinced it's required.

That's my 2 Zen at least.
Takes me maybe 20 minutes to complete the rom space daily, and its a lot less like work for double the rewards you list. Does not matter much that its daily. Just means I do it once per day, completing when the rep hour is running and go off and do other things. That one run gives me enough to do 1-2 days worth of projects in the low levels. Save them up and by the time the ~30 day timers have run out you have enough to max the system and have about 500 marks left over.

I don't bother with Defara, I did it once or twice for the FM and OM but found it was much faster to do just about anything else. I have not been there for months.
Captain
# 156
04-24-2013, 04:41 PM
Defera gives omega marks?
Commander
# 157
04-24-2013, 06:10 PM
I agree that the Nukara 5-10-15 rep mark setup will take to long to get, especially when there are no Nukara PvE queue's similar to Mine Trap, The Vault, Azure Nebula Rescue and Borg STF's and not to mention that chalking up Nukara marks for higher tier 4 and 5 projects will take too long get and make it too repetitive to do. so i think the way to deal with this problem is to double the amount of marks or make Nukara PvE queue's that can drop similar amounts like its rommie/omega counterparts. and to put it as the Deferi would say it ''balanced the Nukara rep system''.

Last edited by oakland4life; 04-24-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Career Officer
# 158 fed changing sectors
04-24-2013, 06:13 PM
I keep losing every thing in my ablity tray when changing sectors on the fed side has this been addressed yet? on tribble

Last edited by ozz5; 04-24-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Captain
# 159
04-24-2013, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz5 View Post
I keep losing every thing in my ablity tray when changing sectors on the fed side has this been addressed yet? on tribble
I have this bug too.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Career Officer
# 160
04-24-2013, 06:21 PM
Just adding an addition opinion after actually going to Nukara. I do realize that it's still in the process of being worked on/etc. But the mark rewards on Nukara are too low as is. Before this update, Nukara Hards were awarding 60 Fleet Marks. Now they reward 15 Nukara Marks. I don't think the goal should be that Nukara Reputation is more valuable than Fleet Progression, so this is going to feel like a nerf.

Also, if you do remove Fleet Marks from Nukara, are you planning on increasing Fleet Mark rewards elsewhere? On holodeck, Nukara is a nice way to supplant your fleet mark generation.