Lt. Commander
# 1 Corrupted?
01-15-2010, 02:05 PM
I just tried downloading the client almost 12 times now in the past 2 days.

and every time i try to open the zipped folder, it says "ERROR: The compressed (zipped) folder is corrupted or invalid" I already redeemed my beta code. but for some reason i cant install the client.

I checked my disk space and free'd up more than the required amount (almost 12 gigs free) and it still says this.

any fixes? i have tried 3-4 different mirrors and have tried downloading using IE, safari and firefox. nothing i've tried works and it's really frustrating me

Help please?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-15-2010, 08:37 PM
I have the same problem. I've downloaded the client several different times from several different mirrors (Fileplanet, Fileshack, GamersHell, and Atari) with Firefox, and each time I got the "corrupted or invalid" message. I've been combing through the forums and I see that other people have this problem too....but I haven't seen much about a solution (if I've missed it, feel free to point it out to me).

If anyone could shed some light on this, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_Shift View Post
I have the same problem. I've downloaded the client several different times from several different mirrors (Fileplanet, Fileshack, GamersHell, and Atari) with Firefox, and each time I got the "corrupted or invalid" message. I've been combing through the forums and I see that other people have this problem too....but I haven't seen much about a solution (if I've missed it, feel free to point it out to me).

If anyone could shed some light on this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

i fixed it. use this order.

download
Copy from temp files to your documents
right click and select "Open with" then "WinRAR Archiver"
Select another drive for the destination folder (or just use C if there's enough space
You'll be able to download from there.