Ensign
I do realize that we weren't actually supposed to get to 50 in this Beta but the Heavy Warbird Retrofit seems to be ignoring that I have gotten to 50...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3-03-36-05.jpg

While I am able to purchase the Warbird Battlecruiser Retrofit...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3-03-36-22.jpg

Along with the other 600-day token ships.
_________
Can we get a proper Negh'Var or at least rename the in-game one voDleH-class? Oh, and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
Still waitin' on Klingon hairstyles actually worn on TV by a Klingon while we're at it.
Republic Veteran
# 2
04-23-2013, 09:17 AM
I dont think all the romulan c-store ships are active yet. you cant pick up T2 Cstore ship, nor the Valdore either. so im guessing all the Tier 5 choices arent active yet.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Lieutenant
# 3
04-23-2013, 09:20 AM
I can't even complete my Subcommander Promotion mission after i complete each of the steps it won't jus complete the mission whats going on??
The Wildcards Fleet
=/\=
Admiral T'Vanto of the A.R.W. Vashta Nerada (Talvath class temporal destroyer)
"The shadow that melts the flesh"
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-23-2013, 09:53 AM
guys, read the test description, there's a level cap, that includes the ships and other stuff over lvl 20.
Republic Veteran
# 5
04-23-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorvan36 View Post
guys, read the test description, there's a level cap, that includes the ships and other stuff over lvl 20.
incorrect. there isnt a level cap... the current cap is on the missions. they havew only implemented the missions for 1-21. not that romulans can only get to 21.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Ensign
# 6
04-23-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
I dont think all the romulan c-store ships are active yet. you cant pick up T2 Cstore ship, nor the Valdore either. so im guessing all the Tier 5 choices arent active yet.
That's possible. I didn't check the actual C-Store ships since all my Zen is stuck in the exchange and Cryptic is bad about C-Store ships on Tribble in general. I just thought it odd that I could (if I wanted to) get the D'deridex, T'varo, and Dhelan Retros but not the Heavy Warbird. And I don't want it overlooked since that is the only ship I really want to fly (as of this moment).

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimpson7 View Post
I can't even complete my Subcommander Promotion mission after i complete each of the steps it won't jus complete the mission whats going on??
The Subcommander promotion mission has been blocked from completing because they're only testing the first 21 levels of mission right now.
_________
Can we get a proper Negh'Var or at least rename the in-game one voDleH-class? Oh, and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
Still waitin' on Klingon hairstyles actually worn on TV by a Klingon while we're at it.