Career Officer
# 11
04-24-2013, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
Why you nerf singularities? :<
It's about the singularity core on the Romulan Ship Interior map. Not the abilities provided by the singularity core gear.

I hope, at least...

"Sometimes you have to do things that you hate, so you can survive to fight another day."
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
04-24-2013, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Invisible collision was added all around the singularity today. I'm not sure when you guys will see it, but it's coming.

We've also put mittens on everyone's hands, and turned all of the phasers/disrupters into flashlights to make sure no one hurts themselves.
you forgot to add that you also put fangs from tacos on the outside to people will get impaled IF they try to jump XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Career Officer
# 13
04-24-2013, 01:49 AM
Darn it. If someones stupid enough to jump into a giant glowing hole with no obvious way out then they should be able to.

Remove the collision and add the Accolade "Darwin Award"!
____----____----____----____----____----____

Marshall of the Omega Rangers Fleet, Director of Personnel.

Here to help.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-24-2013, 01:58 AM
Khayuung is right. This is a nerf. Darwin accolade is perfect. Keep those barriers low, start a new character. Perhaps a Darwin reincarnate can have their direction keys reversed too.

What is a Caitian doing in a Romulan ship anyway? They were raised by wolves, not fluffies!
Captain
# 15
04-24-2013, 08:03 AM
I'm still sort of wondering how things moved from what we saw in TNG to the core that was in the picture in that dev blog (http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Romu...larity_reactor).
Commander
# 16
04-24-2013, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felderburg View Post
I'm still sort of wondering how things moved from what we saw in TNG to the core that was in the picture in that dev blog (http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Romu...larity_reactor).
Lol this! I wondered the same when I saw it.. I thought it was supposed to be a little plain looking box.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 17
04-24-2013, 09:11 AM
Ya, and a cloaking device was something that could be picked up and carried off the ship by a human. . . I don't buy either of those.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Community Moderator
# 18
04-24-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infenra View Post
Darn it. If someones stupid enough to jump into a giant glowing hole with no obvious way out then they should be able to.

Remove the collision and add the Accolade "Darwin Award"!
I like it
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Commander
# 19
04-24-2013, 09:26 AM
Well, glad to see the Darwin award comment was already made.

I mean seriously, who looks at a freakin' quantum singularity and thinks, "this might be something I'd like to jump into"?
Commander
# 20
04-24-2013, 09:29 AM
the same people that got the assimilated accolade for going into the assimilation chamber on a borg ship =p