Survivor of Romulus
*Spoilers*

I love that mission, you start at being captured by the Tal Shiar and being indoctrinated, fighting the indoctrination was fun while at the same time futile and then in phase two I suddenly get the chance to cause chaos and escape, which after the first half of the mission really felt to easy.

Now I wonder myself did my character really escape or was being let go with a loyal to the Tal-Shiar sleeper personality hidden inside him/her, quite a lot more chances of romulan treachery in future missions.

Still I think it is my new favorite mission in STO.
Rihannsu
# 2
04-23-2013, 01:18 PM
I doubt it. That would make this infuriating mission MORE bad.
Republic Veteran
# 3
04-23-2013, 01:19 PM
well, if they ever descide to add a Tal shiar/ RSE path to the romulans, this mission WOULD be a perfect chance to make it happen.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
04-23-2013, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koihimenakamura View Post
I doubt it. That would make this infuriating mission MORE bad.
Why do you think the mission is bad or even infuriating?
Career Officer
# 5
04-23-2013, 02:30 PM
Talia Winters style
----
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
04-23-2013, 02:30 PM
I thought this myself, it would be a great story! If my character was released with some subliminal orders that wont activate for a few more episodes. Like trying to assassinate D'Tan, and my boffs have to figure it out and stop me. Like Data figured it out and stopped Geordi in Minds Eye.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
04-23-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaphi93 View Post
I thought this myself, it would be a great story! If my character was released with some subliminal orders that wont activate for a few more episodes. Like trying to assassinate D'Tan, and my boffs have to figure it out and stop me. Like Data figured it out and stopped Geordi in Minds Eye.
Sounds like the makings of a good Foundry mission to me
Join the Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable

Looking for a Foundry mission for your Romulan character? Look no further!
Rihannsu
# 8
04-23-2013, 04:35 PM
Die Epohh Die!!!
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Today is the oldest you have ever been and the youngest you will ever be"
Better dead then Fed!
Career Officer
# 9
04-23-2013, 04:57 PM
I'm all for classic RSE Romulans, but forcibly assimilating another Romulan was somewhat disturbing. I definitely would not want to be part of the Tal-Shiar.
Captain
# 10
04-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
I'm all for classic RSE Romulans, but forcibly assimilating another Romulan was somewhat disturbing. I definitely would not want to be part of the Tal-Shiar.

And this a good thing. The fact that people feel strongly about this demonstrates that it was an effective method to underline how evil the Tal Shiar are. If there's a single thing that the Romulan campaign gets right where the Fed and KDF campaigns fall flat on their face, it's the issue of emotional attachment. The Romulan story gives us identifiable people in bad situations that we can feel empathize with.