Republic Veteran
# 11
04-23-2013, 01:08 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Join date July 2012 ... My feckin arse ( Feb 2010 )
"The great thing about the internet is its leveling effect; online all opinions are equally WORTHLESS."-- Grant Morrison

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 04-23-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 12
04-23-2013, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddmoonrizin View Post
Argh! This is the LAST project?!? Ugh. I ship out for military training tomorrow and will miss out on the LAST project?!? I hope the project rerun doesn't happen until late summer when I return, so that I can pick up this last project. I've done all of the others (FED) so far.
You don't have anyone in your Fleet that you can trust to queue the project?
Career Officer
# 13
04-23-2013, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Based on three years of playing this game...
I believe there is very little you have to worry about.

Just about everything has returned in one way or another.

Oh, I know. That's how I picked up the Starbase projects that I originally missed out on: during the project rerun back during Q's Winter Wonderland 2012. I'm just hoping that I don't miss out on the next project rerun (I'm hoping it won't be while I'm away), and then maybe have to wait another six months or so for yet another project rerun just for this ONE project. LOL

See my suggestions to revamp playable factions at: FACTION REVAMP: A PROPOSAL TO CRYPTIC STUDIOS
Career Officer
# 14
04-23-2013, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reximuz View Post
You don't have anyone in your Fleet that you can trust to queue the project?
I AM my fleet.

See my suggestions to revamp playable factions at: FACTION REVAMP: A PROPOSAL TO CRYPTIC STUDIOS
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
04-23-2013, 01:21 PM
Sorry need the ridiculous amount of 216,000 Dil to upgrade Starbase to level 2.

Maybe if the costs were scaled more reasonably to Fleet size?

OR even BETTER unlockable by doing missions and content.
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.

Last edited by thlaylierah; 04-23-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 16
04-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Just a heads-up that this is actually the final Embassy project we have lined up. Starbase projects also finished with the last one, and we may or may not have more projects in the future for these two holdings. We do have another fleet holding planned, but it won't be released until some point after the expansion launches.

Also, we're working out details on our next featured project rerun promo. As soon as we have more information to share about it, we'll be sure to post.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Here's hoping it's a 50% off promo
Career Officer
# 17
04-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Whatever happened to that planet and nebulae for our star-base which was seen in some really really early screenshots? as tbh the star-base interior i admit is now full of life but the outside still looks a bit bland...
Join date: April 2010 ; Lifetime Sub since April 2010. Actual 1000 day vet.

Proud Member of: Fubar Inc.
Career Officer
# 18
04-23-2013, 02:21 PM
As a member of a large fleet that always runs these projects, I'm sad that this is the last one.
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
04-23-2013, 02:37 PM
Seeings as these are the lasts ones, may as well keep the projects open indefinitely, and run percentage off promos from time to time.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
Career Officer
# 20
04-23-2013, 03:02 PM
What would really make this project worth investing in, would be if the security officers wore the uniform of the fleet that owned the holding, as opposed to generic NPCs.

I know this feature has been requested numerous times and that system limitations have been cited as being the reason that this can't happen right now, but it's still very much on my wish list, as are matching uniforms for my generic ship crew and ship interior development