Rihannsu
There are two ships I would like to see added to our roster.

One is Obisek's reman ship. This is seen in 'cutting the cord' and also in the foundy. Its basically a Mogai with a different head/neck configuration and the look on the main hull is different.

The second is probably less likely due to its nature but Hakeev has his own ship from Mind Games. It looks pretty interesting and has similarities with the Nerada from XI with lots of borg tech on it. looks very spiky. Even if that ones has to go in as a lock box or something.

edit - or at the very least the foundry for hakeevs.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission

Last edited by captainrevo1; 04-23-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
04-23-2013, 02:31 PM
If i recall, I think Hakeev's ship is just a D'deridex with the borg set on it. cause i know for a fact i got close enough to it to see the borg deflector on it.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Rihannsu
# 3
04-23-2013, 02:35 PM
Dont think so

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...pscc4f85ff.jpg

i admit its a not a great pic, but you can clearly see a normal d'deridex next to it and they look nothing alike. its more like a squid or something, with the spikes coming off the back, and around the wings.

Survivor of Romulus
# 4
04-23-2013, 02:37 PM
revo, your link doesnt work.
Joined Sept 09.

Career Officer
# 5
04-23-2013, 02:37 PM
Yeah in one mission it was just a Borg D'Deridex, but that ship, whatever it is, want. Maybe it'll end up being the vet ship.
Rihannsu
# 6
04-23-2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
revo, your link doesnt work.
seems to work fine for me. try right clicking and open in new tab.

Career Officer
# 7
04-23-2013, 02:40 PM
I've seen two versions of Hakeev's ship. One really was just a D'deridex with the Borg set on it, the other is the Romulan/Iconian-Hybrid from Revo's pic.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
04-23-2013, 02:41 PM
Hakeev's ship in the Khitomer mission is a D'deridex with Borg tech, later on in Mind Games he has the one Revo posted.

Anyone else think, "It's the Andromeda Ascendant all decked out in green!" when they saw it?

As for Obisek's ship, you sure that's in the Foundry? I don't recall seeing it. Is it just one of the possible spawns from a Reman NPC group?
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
04-23-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
seems to work fine for me. try right clicking and open in new tab.
tried that. keep getting an error "the requested url could not be retreived." reason "Zero sized reply" Seems it doesnt like Firefox.

Opened it in chrome and it worked.

seems when you hit subcommander his ship changed. when i ran it it was just a borg setted D'Deridex. so its possible either they added in the wrong permissions and the borgified d'deridex is wrong, or we arent supposed to see that ship until much later in the storyline.
Joined Sept 09.

Rihannsu
# 10
04-23-2013, 02:53 PM
I want Hakeev's Narada Andromeda Baby.