Rihannsu
# 11
04-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Hakeev's ship in the Khitomer mission is a D'deridex with Borg tech, later on in Mind Games he has the one Revo posted.

Anyone else think, "It's the Andromeda Ascendant all decked out in green!" when they saw it?

As for Obisek's ship, you sure that's in the Foundry? I don't recall seeing it. Is it just one of the possible spawns from a Reman NPC group?
Good point I should have said 'mind games' as the mission.

Positive, I used it this morning and ive used it before. It's there under space contact and i think its there for mobs as well.

i think there are two cruiser mobs, one with the mogai and one with the new version. might only be in the reman mobs.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 12
04-24-2013, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Hakeev's ship in the Khitomer mission is a D'deridex with Borg tech, later on in Mind Games he has the one Revo posted.

Anyone else think, "It's the Andromeda Ascendant all decked out in green!" when they saw it?

As for Obisek's ship, you sure that's in the Foundry? I don't recall seeing it. Is it just one of the possible spawns from a Reman NPC group?
Revo posted an Elachi ship from what I can tell, really.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Rihannsu
# 13
04-24-2013, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
Revo posted an Elachi ship from what I can tell, really.
No, its not an Elachi ship. it looks totally different. Hakeev may be using their tech to outfit his ship, although its still more likely borg, but its not any of the ships we have seen.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 14
04-24-2013, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
No, its not an Elachi ship. it looks totally different. Hakeev may be using their tech to outfit his ship, although its still more likely borg, but its not any of the ships we have seen.
Possibly a Borgified Dhelan, then. Or an Elachified one. Or both of the above.

But I distinctly remember feeling like it was an Elachi one when I played through Mind Games, 54 hours (at most) after the closed beta started. Could have been changed since, then, obviously, but...

Edit: *looks at picture* Yeah, I think the one I fought was closer to the Elachi ships than this. This looks like a baby Scimitar with alien tech stuffed onto it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.

Last edited by dalolorn; 04-24-2013 at 03:30 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 15
04-24-2013, 06:55 AM
Hakeev's second ship is distinctly Romulan, but unlike any Romulan ship we've seen so far. It does have a profile similar to Star Trek XI's Narada, but far less Borg-like. It basically looks like two swept wings or claws almost closed up on each other. Gives it the feeling of kinda diving or rushing through space.
Formerly GT-01. Runnin' a small lite-RP casual fleet called "The Voyagers"! Message me in-game at either Salen@GT01 or Xavok@GT01 if yer interested.
Here's my neat Idea's Thread.
Empire Veteran
# 16
04-24-2013, 07:55 AM
Here you go I went in close and got some snaps of Hakeevs new ship from a few angles. It is definitely reminiscent of the Narada.

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/...psd71c9710.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/...ps66953b84.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/...ps93ac2cd5.jpg

It is pretty funky.....whether I want it or not though....I have yet to decide.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
04-24-2013, 08:08 AM
I'd say "Borgified," rather than "Elachified" given what the interior looks like. And we know from the Fed-side missions that the RSE has been experimenting with adapting Borg technology onto their ships. I think they're definitely taking queues from ST2009 here. This is probably about as close to the Narada as they can get.

Brings up the question though: if this is his ship in Mind Games... what happened to the one from the Khitomer mission? It didn't get destroyed, if I remember the mission correctly. Unless this is the same ship and it just... evolved...
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Career Officer
# 18
04-24-2013, 08:11 AM
Maybe it's Iconian in nature?
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Republic Veteran
# 19
04-24-2013, 08:16 AM
I think its borgified scimitar if you look at the shape.. in the Narada style. I also don't think the textures are done with it.
Empire Veteran
# 20
04-24-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptkeeper0 View Post
I think its borgified scimitar if you look at the shape.. in the Narada style.
While definitely borgified I would not say its a Scimitar, it's much to small.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!