Lt. Commander
# 1 New Romulan Ship Interior
04-18-2013, 05:23 PM
Im quite impressed with the look and feel of the Romulan ship interiors, only issue I found was on the main deck, in the lounge...there are no stars outside the windows, only black.

Bridge is well sized, basically perfect....ready room is great as well, though a window would be nice if possible.

The med room and Singularity core are pretty insane as well, the lighting is amazing. It puts all of the other interiors in the game to shame.

Last edited by morkargh117; 04-18-2013 at 05:27 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
04-18-2013, 05:44 PM
Yes, the ship interiors are really nicely done. It really puts the older Federation Interiors to shame, except the Defiant and TOS interiors.

I Love the pop-up displays in the Captains Ready Room.

Engineering totally blows me away.

The ship's lounge is very spacious. (To me almost feels like a redress of the Galaxy Lounge, which has that familiar atmoshere).

And the Med Bay........wow totally blows me away. (Also has the feel of Phlox's Medbay on the NX-01).

The only disappointment is that my classic Romulan BoP is using a modern bridge, instead of the one we saw in TOS.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!
Expansion 2 - Delta Rising: Welcome to Tier 6, where everything is now obsolete. Have fun with the new Crafting!

Last edited by azurianstar; 04-18-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Captain
# 4
04-18-2013, 05:56 PM
Looks great, thanks for the pictures. Curious people are curious.

Is there any sign of a TOS Romulan interior? We did get that one good look inside a Romulan ship during "The Enterprise Incident" on that show, and I wonder if they might throw that into a bundle somewhere.

I would understand if adding that seemed too marginal to be worth the trouble, but it can't hurt to ask.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Rihannsu
# 5
04-18-2013, 05:58 PM
A good style to be sure. I look forward to spending time in the ship.

Join the preeminent Romulan community now!

Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan
(member #124)
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-18-2013, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
Looks great, thanks for the pictures. Curious people are curious.

Is there any sign of a TOS Romulan interior? We did get that one good look inside a Romulan ship during "The Enterprise Incident" on that show, and I wonder if they might throw that into a bundle somewhere.

I would understand if adding that seemed too marginal to be worth the trouble, but it can't hurt to ask.
When I customized the T'liss, there was only one bridge and interior option...basically the very modern New Republic styled one in the screens. I have no clue whether or not there are more bridges or variants that unlock as you level.
Republic Veteran
# 7
04-18-2013, 06:26 PM
The interior is simply sweetness and awesome.

I totally want to be able to buy fish for my ready room tank all Mass Effect style now!
Career Officer
# 8
04-18-2013, 06:56 PM
Is that a turbolift or a gazebo??

http://s136.photobucket.com/user/Ins...67bd9.jpg.html
Want to know more about Cryptic's hidden lottery odds and outcomes?  Read my posts below.
Lock Boxes: The true value - (thread link)
Jem'Hadar Bug Odds - (thread link)
Galor Creation Rate - (thread link)
Find me in TSW - TSW Chronicle Profile
Ensign
# 9
04-18-2013, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morkargh117 View Post
Im quite impressed with the look and feel of the Romulan ship interiors, only issue I found was on the main deck, in the lounge...there are no stars outside the windows, only black.
As I played my way out of the starting area and through a few missions I started feeling like I was completely useless as a tester because I just could not find anything I wasn't happy with or that did not work as it should... the screen to choose characters is gorgeous, character creation was a nice experience... the new UI did not take long to grow on me and then to just feel right like it was how it SHOULD be (and I was originally pretty uncertain about that particular change)... I was gobsmacked by how lovely the starting village was and then again by the beautiful ship interior... and then I saw the windows missing stars and I thought "A-HA! I have a constructive comment to make!" And now you've gone and beat me to it!

So, um, Devs? Keep up the great work! Beautiful job all the way around!
Rihannsu
# 10
04-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Wonder if they will work their magic on these interiors to upgrade the FED/KDF ones