Republic Veteran
If anyone remembers the ship form Star Trek Enterprise episode 12 - Silent enemy. I was thinking looking at the big ship we see in the first space segment we do with the Romulan tutorial that it looks really familiar.

Heres a picture from the episode.

http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media...cu/320x240.jpg

Hers a link to the page about the mystery ship on the episode
http://www.startrek.com/database_article/mystery-ship

Here is what is in game.
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...v_RuVr_FDBe5-d

Last edited by killjack0; 04-24-2013 at 08:20 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
04-24-2013, 08:22 AM
That was one of the theories about who the silent enemy is. So far we haven't seen an actual one, though, just their ships and drones. Probably when the next batch of missions is available for testing we'll know what the aliens themselves look like (assuming the squid robots aren't the actual aliens themselves, but they seem too weak to be anything but a support unit).
Career Officer
# 3
04-24-2013, 08:25 AM
It's them, they have the same annoying way to answer to hails.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-24-2013, 08:47 AM
Tis is shockingly simiklair
Empire Veteran
# 5
04-24-2013, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by assimilatedktar View Post
It's them, they have the same annoying way to answer to hails.
I know, not just annoying though but creepy too.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Captain
# 6
04-24-2013, 09:59 AM
I'm hoping we get to fight one of their tripods on the ground map. I saw one in the background trying to shoot at me but was too far to sword lunge to it

Somewhat offtopic, but I noticed there seems to be an increase in large ground objects. We're starting to see moving shuttles, giant Tripods, walkers, fighters, even Bird of Preys all with the ability to shoot on ground maps. Could it perhaps be a matter of time before we get vehicles?
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Career Officer
# 7
04-24-2013, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitzh View Post
I'm hoping we get to fight one of their tripods on the ground map. I saw one in the background trying to shoot at me but was too far to sword lunge to it

Somewhat offtopic, but I noticed there seems to be an increase in large ground objects. We're starting to see moving shuttles, giant Tripods, walkers, fighters, even Bird of Preys all with the ability to shoot on ground maps. Could it perhaps be a matter of time before we get vehicles?
That would be awesome!!! Can you imagine driving the ARGO? Sign me up!!!
Career Officer
# 8
04-24-2013, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon653 View Post
I know, not just annoying though but creepy too.
Not as creepy as bonnie-kin.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Captain
# 9
04-24-2013, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbatalla1977 View Post
That would be awesome!!! Can you imagine driving the ARGO? Sign me up!!!
Large giant Elachi ground unit with 22k Health and shields? Yeah I think we are going to need some big guns to take it down. Or one angry KDF HG Medic with a sword.
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Empire Veteran
# 10
04-24-2013, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by assimilatedktar View Post
Not as creepy as bonnie-kin.
Rofl, first time I played that mission was at like three in the morning. No lights on either since the wife can't sleep if there are lights on anywhere in the house. Not as freaky as playing the abandoned hotel mission from Bloodlines at 3am with not lights but still freaky enough.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!