Ensign
# 11 Would like to join
06-09-2013, 10:27 PM
Like the ad and like small fleets, I am a returning player after a long break but would like to join if you guys would have me. I tried to contact you but you weren't online. My handle is @airborne32
Commander
# 12
06-10-2013, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeldoh View Post
Like the ad and like small fleets, I am a returning player after a long break but would like to join if you guys would have me. I tried to contact you but you weren't online. My handle is @airborne32
got ya friend! , invite sent. Glad to have you aboard! see you ingame

Recruiting going well everyone!..

Seeking a few more casual players that share our fleet ideals , and wish to be a part of a fantastic, growing fleet!
Commander
# 13
06-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Hello Captains!

Our recruiting is going well! Quality over quantity!

We are still seeking about 10 more people to join us in glory. Romulans & Remans welcome!

Level 12, 13 soon!

T3 Starbase
T3 Engineering ( 61K )
T3 Tactical ( 65K )
T3 Science ( 62K)

T2 Embassy ( This thursday )
T2 Recruiting ( Next thursday )
T2 .. I forget what the other one is called haha

New holding coming out!!.. Dilithium Mine ( check out Tribble Patch notes ), we will be working on getting this to T2 ASAP, as it will help with growing the starbase costs.

About us? Mainly a US fleet, we do have some in Europe already, all welcome!

Most members are online between 3pm EST - 3am EST Mon-Friday, Weekends is free for all. People can be on all day, or not at all.

We are a relaxed group of people with similar goals.. to grow our starbase, have fun doing it, no pressure and no drama. As of now we are evenly and steadily growing the starbase, doing all the 1000xp choices for ENG/TAC/SCI

I do not boot because of inactivity. I welcome all alts. All alts will have access to our goodies on an individual contribution basis. ( Each alt must have contributed the standard 40k before being allowed access to stores )

I try my best to help out returning STO players, and new STO players. I am happy to answer any questions, any time I am on.

Loners are welcome to join!!.. Even encouraged!

More info? Want to join? @vinru821 .. I'll be on after 7pm EST tonight till 11pm EST.
Commander
# 14
06-11-2013, 05:18 PM
2 new members today!

Come join the fun!.. On now.

Hope to see you (potential recruit) in-game!
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
06-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Hello, i am interested for my KDF character.

Could you send an invite to @latiasracer?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We won't go back, you don't know what its like in our Universe, the original timeline had gone, JJ Abrahms is everywhere"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
just shut up
Commander
# 16
06-18-2013, 11:38 AM
Hello all!

All the fleet info is in the post 2 above this one. ( T2 embassy done, T2 diplomacy underway )

We are still actively recruiting!

Why this small fleet?

1 - Plenty of Fleet Credits to be had! One of the few perks of a small fleet! Ease of access to purchase the goodies later on.

2 - You are not a small voice in a large group.. you are a welcome voice in a small group! Your opinion matters, and will be happy to accommodate your needs.

3 - Get to know other drama free individuals that you can play with!

4 - We may be small, but we are active!

5 - Room for Alts! Romulan/Reman welcome!

6 - Newbie and returning player friendly! I can tell you whatever you need to know about most facets of the game! ( just not PvP.. that hot mess can fade away )

7 - Have a pretty awesome and easy going group of active players so far.. come join and help grow a great fleet!

Please mail/PM @vinru821 for more info! Will be on after 6pm EST today/tomorrow

Hope to see you in-game!
Commander
# 17
06-20-2013, 08:11 AM
Still actively seeking out new life forms to join our fleet!

Too corny? Maybe.

Come join in on this new dilithium mine! Lets get digging, or whatever they will have us doing now.

Details in post above.

@vinru821 PM/Mail for invite/more info.
Commander
# 18
07-01-2013, 10:05 AM
Hi All,

Steadily gaining new membership!

Looking for more people who enjoy playing the game for the fun of it while contirubuting what they can, and sharing in the earned perks!

Details above!

Dilithium mine currently being brought up to T1, the engineering T1 is almost done, then we start the T1 on the part that gives you warp cores ( i dont know the names yet ), then we will bring the mine itself to T1.. most of us already have the fleetmarks/dilithium/commodites saved up and waiting!

@vinru821 for more details/joining
Commander
# 19
07-08-2013, 10:41 AM
HI All,

We are a rapidly growing fleet, seeking new members.

All details above. our Mine is now T1 in both areas and we are upgrading it to a fully T1 mine today. hopefully we will be walking around in it by next week!

Easy going, friendly, helpful fleet here.

If you think you would be a good fit, please shoot me an email.. I can proudly say I havent had anyone leave that has joined.. Must be doing something right .

Hope to hear from some of you awesome captains soon.

@vinru821 after 7pm EST
Ensign
# 20
07-10-2013, 10:58 AM
If you guys are still open to receive new members - I would like to see if I could join up. Sounds like a nice fleet to be in.

If you could send an invite to Tanok@goboom007 - that would be great.

Take care