Career Officer
The curve of the Borg nacelle part clips into the T'Varo's nacelle quite a lot.

It's the same shape as the T'Varo's nacelle, but smaller. Maybe it can be scaled up a littleso it doesn't cut in quite so much?

The rest of the set looks pretty brutal though, it's a spiky crescent of death
----
Captain
# 2
04-24-2013, 12:34 PM
Theres something about romulan and borg tech that seems to just go! Congrats on the ship, vice admiral token? I take its the tier 5 version, if so how's it performing ? I just want my tier 5 mogai, my tier 3 mogai is still awesome.
Empire Veteran
# 3
04-24-2013, 12:39 PM
Aaack! Get that ugly plumbing off my beautiful ship!
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Career Officer
# 4
04-24-2013, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3ndor99 View Post
Theres something about romulan and borg tech that seems to just go! Congrats on the ship, vice admiral token? I take its the tier 5 version, if so how's it performing ? I just want my tier 5 mogai, my tier 3 mogai is still awesome.
I posted a few first impressions into the the ship feedback thread. Basically it's a T5 Defiant with the lieutenant-commander tac and lieutenant eng swapped and the cloak upgraded to an enhanced battle cloak. My only gripe is that it shoots dual heavy cannons and dual beams banks from the tips of the nacelles, that's why I only use normal dual cannons.
The console is from my few tests so far pretty awesome but not really compatible with the enhanced battle cloak. Before I got it I thought enemies would just shoot it down as soon as you recloak. That's not the problem. The problem is being anywhere in the AoE without your shields.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Captain
# 5
04-24-2013, 12:52 PM
Yeah have the same problem with the brel on my klink ( boy do you die quick ! ), cool i will take a look at the thread. Yeah weapon hardpoints are questionable on most ships! Shame im only a subscriber not a lifetimer could really use that token. Well good hunting when the next part of the story opens up! See you on tribble so i can get a look at the evil little warbird ( romulan bird of prey thank you cryptic ).
Career Officer
# 6
04-24-2013, 02:03 PM
At least it's not as bad as the Borg Engine on the Defiant...
Commander
# 7
04-24-2013, 10:09 PM
i hate people showing of things, that they shoudnt even have yet..
and i think this is exploiting the beta test

Last edited by silverfaustx; 04-24-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
04-24-2013, 10:18 PM
didn't do any thing special he used the vet token you get for 600 days of subscribing they did not lock out leveling just stopped the story progression
Commander
# 9
04-24-2013, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpgtx View Post
didn't do any thing special he used the vet token you get for 600 days of subscribing and they did not lock out leveling jsut stopped the story progression
they locked out getting any other ship over sy t2, its a big showoff with lifers flaunting t5 ships. makes them look like a douche.
if normal beta testers cant use them, noone can imo

unlock all ships for everyone on tribble, why should we have to wait.

Last edited by silverfaustx; 04-24-2013 at 10:22 PM.
Captain
# 10
04-24-2013, 10:21 PM
It's the veteran ship token. While it may not be the current focus of testing, I think it's still good that it is being caught and brought up.

The back part doesn't look that bad, but the front part that clips into the middle of the nacelle is rather unsightly.