Ensign
# 1 Keldon class Suggestion
04-27-2013, 04:17 PM
I'm just curious if anyone, especially Galor class owners, would be interested in the idea of either getting a Keldon skin or a chance to trade in a Galor for a Keldon. I'm just wondering what people think about this since Cryptic already has the Keldon model created for their mob battles .

Last edited by procsquad; 04-27-2013 at 04:25 PM.
Captain
# 2
04-27-2013, 04:59 PM
I think people would like this as a whole ship.. another lockbox prize or lobi variant to the prior ship.
Rihannsu
# 3
04-27-2013, 05:08 PM
Personally I would rather see it as a reward for some kind of Cardassian reputation system. Get Tier V and you get a Keldon class project that costs 200K Dilithum, 1000 Marks and a bunch of commodities. The Hideki would make a good reward as well.
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.
Captain
# 4
04-28-2013, 03:23 AM
I came up with an idea for a Keldon-class console for the Galor that would basically improve the hull, shields, and handling of the current Galor class and give the ship the photonic galor power, like the keldons in game have. The console would also modify the appearance of the Galor to match the Keldon (since they were the same ship, just that the Keldon had more superstructure to it).

Id really love to get a Keldon though.