Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

It's come to my attention that a small number of our Gold/LTS players who should have received their stipend may be experiencing a delay. Our prgrammers are looking into this and it's their top priority. Once the issue is resolved, any delayed stipends will be granted retroactively.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please file a billing ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com.

Thanks for your patience and we'll get this resolved ASAP!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
04-24-2013, 04:15 PM
I had delay last month this month's came on time saving it for KDF 2 pieces I need
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
04-24-2013, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

It's come to my attention that a small number of our Gold/LTS players who should have received their stipend may be experiencing a delay. Our prgrammers are looking into this and it's their top priority. Once the issue is resolved, any delayed stipends will be granted retroactively.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please file a billing ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com.

Thanks for your patience and we'll get this resolved ASAP!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Speaking of this... will there ever be a way to see a log of every transaction that has occured?

I know i can see my log of Zen Purchases, but would love to see every transaction on STO. Deductions (purchases) and Credits (Zen transferred in, or monthly stipends).

Thanks.
Republic Veteran
# 4 Just got my stipend
04-24-2013, 08:30 PM
Well I was finishing my 2 week CE event logged out between chars and noticed my stipend so just got mine. Hope everyone else did. Since I've been saving didn't really matter and I did not complain but glad I got it.
Commander
# 5
04-26-2013, 07:29 PM
Should we notify someone if we haven't received our mothly stipend?
Career Officer
# 6
04-26-2013, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamarian View Post
Should we notify someone if we haven't received our mothly stipend?
I would. Go ahead and shoot off a ticket using the link that Bflakes gave in his OP. It certainly can't hurt.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Lt. Commander
every time i try to go to the support page that's what i get:
This webpage has a redirect loop .... everything else work just fine i can check my account just fine... the problem arise every single time i hit the support link

WHAT DO I DO?
Career Officer
# 8
04-26-2013, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zix74itaelite View Post
every time i try to go to the support page that's what i get:
This webpage has a redirect loop .... everything else work just fine i can check my account just fine... the problem arise every single time i hit the support link

WHAT DO I DO?
Try posting in the 'Zen & Billing Help' section of the PWE Tech Support Forum located here...
http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
04-26-2013, 11:58 PM
I assume this is why I got 1500 zen added to my account in bunches of 500 over the last couple days? Not that I'm complaining, it's just I never realised I'd missed any so I want to make sure I should have this zen before I spend it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-28-2013, 05:40 PM
I am wondering if your suppose to get any points when you sub. I have not gotten any and am wondering why.
Closed Thread