Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Rihannsu
# 11
04-28-2013, 07:20 PM
It would be much more useful if there was a way to track the monthly stipend so you know if you got it or not. I just realized that since I got LTS last November I honestly don't think ive received 2500 worth of zen in that time but who knows theres no way to check. lets just hope they will be honest and verify.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 12
04-29-2013, 12:03 PM
Our programers continue to work on this, but most players who may have been delayed should now have their stipends.

We will continue to manually grant stipends to anyone else affected, so please allow 3-5 business days from your normal delivery date for your stipend to arrive.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please file a billing ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com.

Thanks for your patience and we'll get this resolved ASAP!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
04-29-2013, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Our programers continue to work on this, but most players who may have been delayed should now have their stipends.

We will continue to manually grant stipends to anyone else affected, so please allow 3-5 business days from your normal delivery date for your stipend to arrive.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please file a billing ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks for posting this so it shows on the dev tracker, I had a hard time finding this... (really, feedback? Not bugs?)

Anyway, I haven't received my stipend as of now. It was due on the 27th (about). Good to know they're looking into it. I mainly want it for LoR, so I can wait.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Career Officer
# 14
04-29-2013, 12:26 PM
Do we need to file a report for PWE/Cryptic to add our Stipend manually? Mine's about a week overdue, give or take a couple days.
Captain
# 15
04-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Thanks Brandon. I've had a reply from my ticket saying that I should receive mine in the next few days.

My wife's is late too (her Stipend guys...her stipend...) do i need to put a ticket in for her or will it just be sorted automagically given time?

Very disappointed this has happened to start with, I hope it can be sorted quickly and does not reoccur.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-29-2013, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I just opened a ticket for my missing zen.
Locutus

Delirium Tremens
Tier 4 Starbase, Tier 3 Embassy
http://dtfleet.com/
Career Officer
# 17 problem
04-30-2013, 12:30 AM
some how instead of getting zen once a month iv some how been getting 500 zen once a week instead of the normal 500 a month wondering whats up and has anyone eles noticed this
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
04-30-2013, 09:54 AM
I usually get my stipend 5 days or so into each month. I mysteriously received 500 Zen 5 days before the turn of this month though I didn't know I had missed any. This thread would seem to explain why.
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
04-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Thank you Brandon for this post i thought i was the only one. I sent out a ticket on this very problem a few times and only got an automated response.

Yesterday I found the "right" place to send off a problem of this kind. BTW I haven't received my stipend from the month of April.
Q: [quoting Hartley] "Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays..."
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-30-2013, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ordio1 View Post
Speaking of this... will there ever be a way to see a log of every transaction that has occured?

I know i can see my log of Zen Purchases, but would love to see every transaction on STO. Deductions (purchases) and Credits (Zen transferred in, or monthly stipends).

Thanks.
I don't think I've ever received a stipend. Am I supposed to? How would I know if I received it or not? Thanks!
Closed Thread