Career Officer
# 1 Maint down time
08-01-2013, 02:41 AM
You could secure your computer. Clean up your drive. That stuff. Or you could watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTIPxjQBilY

There's HOURS of video up there. Really. For times like this.
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Empire Veteran
# 2
08-01-2013, 05:17 AM
Nice!

I'd be curious to hear what you think of the T'Varo vs the Norgh.
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Career Officer
# 3
08-01-2013, 05:55 AM
I just can't watch PVP videos. Don't care what the ships are, don't care what music ppl play over them to make them more interesting I just find them too tedious v.v

It's like watching tennis. UUGGHHH!!!
Captain
# 4
08-01-2013, 06:03 AM
I'm complete opposite to aquitaine. I've been looking everywhere for pvp videos on youtube. I wish people would post more on youtube and with obvious tags.
Reality is WAR

KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Captain
# 5
08-01-2013, 06:07 AM
Also during the downtime, you could write some text for people to read instead of making them wade thorugh a bunch of low-resolution videos. Rewinding, trying to find what abiliteis were active, what were the weapons fireed, oh look a video of cats *click*
Captain
# 6
08-01-2013, 07:51 AM
A new video, yayyy!!!

It's always interesting to see other pvper's videos on yt, you can learn a lot
| CSI - Confederazione Stellare Italiana | @NandoPC |
Ensign
# 7
08-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Great videos to watch
Rihannsu
# 8
08-01-2013, 08:25 AM
Hmm maybe I should name my next ship the Tasmanian Devil..
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Captain
# 9
08-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
Also during the downtime, you could write some text for people to read instead of making them wade thorugh a bunch of low-resolution videos. Rewinding, trying to find what abiliteis were active, what were the weapons fireed, oh look a video of cats *click*
Perhaps a suggestion for video makers to use keybinds that enlarge buff icons on the target/themselves would be more appropriate.
Career Officer
# 10
08-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
I just can't watch PVP videos. Don't care what the ships are, don't care what music ppl play over them to make them more interesting I just find them too tedious v.v

It's like watching tennis. UUGGHHH!!!
Half the videos on that site are PVE. Yah I know. But there it is. The pvp ones shouldn't be tedious. If there's more than 20 seconds between explosions something wrong.

All the videos are recording at the highests settings in the game on a banging graphics card and rendered in 1080. So if there's any issue not being able to read the text or see the abilities I don't know what to say. Maybe be sure you don't have youtube set to auto. If you have a slightly slow connection they won't give you the HD, you'll have to select it yourself.

Oh and here. Here's a comment left by one of Starfleet Dentals and Supermans Fanbois.

You're one arrogant douche-bag, aren't ya?

Really? I mean that may all be true but still. That's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black.

Oh and I'm not saying this is a Starfleet Dental MEMBER. Just a fanboi. You can check his channel here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/UbberGeek70

And if he was IN that video, I'd guess it was the Scimmy. All that guy did was cry.

Cheers!!!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.