1) hav should have pressed more on the alien gen. I felt geko crack. :p
2) my question about the starbase interior was because it sucks to zone into the starbase zone then beam to your starbase just to get queued up for something just to have to zone and beam back in to your starbase afterwards. I realize that the starbase instance is closed but if you where on the starbase originally why can't it pretend that you are at the very least beaming back to the starbase again
3) geko is one of the best person to be interviewed because a) he knows a lot of answers and b) he knows how to craft a response and c) has a bladder that can handle a 4 hr interview
4) my other question about "whether we can expect as much content in the future" wasn't answered how I wished. Probably because I don't quite understand how you could make as much content in the past 6 months. I thought it was through hiring. If it was then I don't understand how come you cannot continue. I understand you guys have been working yourself to death to get this out but all this productivity can't all be overtime.
5) ban the exploiters. It hurts your bottomlife and deflates the value of dilithium for everyone.
Listening to it now. Glad to hear they might be scrapping the Typhoon.
What?? No! Why? They already took the Jupiter out of the game, why the Typhoon? You would think with all the threads that have been around since the launch of the game asking for it to be playable, they would at least keep it in as an NPC...