Starfleet Veteran
# 81
04-28-2013, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
Are you guys still on hav's back? 8 pages in (just this thread).
I am going to make my own podcast and try to balance the needs of every single member of the community. I am going to do so to make sure out of the thousands of people listening not one is going to not like it. (Double neg).

I am going to hire an entire team of people who will filter through my work and do the necessary cuts. They will give me a script so that I don't stray off.
And I will also hire terry Lynn.

Podcasting is a lucrative business, I hope?
And, your podcast would go something like this:

Hello, this is Chalpen, host of some very obscure podcast. Tonight we are going to talk about

Nothing.

I hope you enjoyed this episode of this very obscure podcast.

Good night.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Captain
# 82
04-28-2013, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephdridgeway View Post
And, your podcast would go something like this:

Hello, this is Chalpen, host of some very obscure podcast. Tonight we are going to talk about

Nothing.

I hope you enjoyed this episode of this very obscure podcast.

Good night.
I got a nice laugh from this
Survivor of Romulus
# 83
04-28-2013, 05:12 PM
Just finished the interview. Pretty sure Bob pissed off Terilynn with his remark. We have a saying where I work, you can be an idiot with one year, and you can be an idiot with 20 years. What that means is, it doesn't matter how much time you have in something, you still don't know it all.

Edited this part because Cryptic gave Hav what he wanted. Now his ego will be even bigger, gods save us all.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=

Last edited by ravin; 04-29-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 84
05-07-2013, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravin View Post
Just finished the interview. Pretty sure Bob pissed off Terilynn with his remark. We have a saying where I work, you can be an idiot with one year, and you can be an idiot with 20 years. What that means is, it doesn't matter how much time you have in something, you still don't know it all.

Edited this part because Cryptic gave Hav what he wanted. Now his ego will be even bigger, gods save us all.
That really SUX so it's time for us Romulan players to let CRYPTIC know that they had right when it was only Romulan and Remans Romulan yes are xenophobic and now this J.A. whined like a 4 year old and got his way Aliens in the Romulan faction that just BS first it was we had to ally with Fed or KDF and Donatra is still a damn Borg really I guess Zero was wrong when she said about Donatra in Las Vegas.
So I am going to send a call out to everyone the Romulan community that they should let you guys at CRYPTIC know how unhappy we are.

Join date July 08
Captain
# 85
05-07-2013, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiemm View Post
That really SUX so it's time for us Romulan players to let CRYPTIC know that they had right when it was only Romulan and Remans Romulan yes are xenophobic and now this J.A. whined like a 4 year old and got his way Aliens in the Romulan faction that just BS first it was we had to ally with Fed or KDF and Donatra is still a damn Borg really I guess Zero was wrong when she said about Donatra in Las Vegas.
So I am going to send a call out to everyone the Romulan community that they should let you guys at CRYPTIC know how unhappy we are.
The Alien Gen was always going to be part of the Romulan Faction. IIRC, the "whining" was about why it was only for Gold players rather then all players. So now it's for all players. Even if Cryptic didn't change anything you were still going to have plenty of alien Romulan captains running around.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.