Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Disconnect entering Instances
01-15-2010, 01:10 PM
hi, a lot of times when I go to enter an instance the game will start to load and then boot me to the login screen. It will say "disconnected from login server".

I have all the correct ports for playing games open on my router and firewall. I meet all minimal specs by a long shot, in fact I play the game at max settings with no frame rate drop.

As an example I just created a Klingon to test out. I got to the arena, I spoke to the mission giver and the second it went to enter me into an instance the game dropped me. This is not a complaint more of a bug report. If anyone has any ideas on something I could fix I'd love to be enlightened if not I'll chalk it up to Beta and hope the issue is resolved at some point.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-15-2010, 01:15 PM
I should add I then can't reconnect for at least 5 minutes after this happens. It freezes at "connecting to login server" or something like that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Same problems here. I started a thread about this actually about an hour ago here:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=63915

If you have any further info please add it to that thread, I'd like to get this looked at. Please add the time (roughly) this started for you and in what time zone (so they can tell if this is happening at around the same time for everyone.)