Lt. Commander
Hello Cryptic, just want you guys to know that there's an issue here with "Rearrange HUD" in the game when youu have the game running on different resolutions, for example, if I arrange HUD in a certain way under 1920x1080, but when I run the game on a smaller resolution, the HUD ends up crumbled altogether, it looks to me that the HUD position are saved on the server along with the account info, but sometimes I'd like to play STO on my laptop with smaller screen resolution, is it possible to have this issue fixed by seperating how the HUD position are saved? either being able to save more than just 1 HUD position on server or have HUD position saved on each different PC/Laptop, Thanks.
Ensign
# 2
04-16-2013, 04:33 AM
I found this over google, and I have the same problem! This is absolutely annoying!! And its since years... I wish so badly that it would save the HUD position on my PC and Laptop and not on server. oh man... its pissing me off everytime.
Career Officer
# 3
04-25-2013, 07:11 PM
Try adjusting the slider for the UI scale. It is in the basic tab. Just adjust for the difference between the resolutions. (if you are going from 1920*1080 to 1440*900 adjust to .75 for example).
Join Unrepentant!