Captain
# 1 Cannot switch my BOFFs
04-25-2013, 08:55 AM
I finally got my recent rom to 30 got my new rom tac officer went to switch out one of my sci BOFFs with my tac BOFF for away teams and the game crashed to desktop.

This has happened 3 times in a row each time i click on my BOFFs to change my away team the client crashes to desktop ive sent in a ticket but this is something that really needs to be fixed.
Ensign
# 2
04-25-2013, 09:04 AM
I have had the same experience. It happens only when I attempt to assign bridge officers to the standard away team. I can change the space assignments and this works perfectly.

My ground team is still just "Security" and when I click the drop down button, it crashes to desktop.
Captain
# 3
04-25-2013, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclespanky View Post
I have had the same experience. It happens only when I attempt to assign bridge officers to the standard away team. I can change the space assignments and this works perfectly.

My ground team is still just "Security" and when I click the drop down button, it crashes to desktop.
I got a full away team namely the BOFFs you get initiall

Tovan Khev

Satra

Valirl (Whatever her name is the reman)

Hevin

I want to switch satra out with my new tac BO but when i click on her or any of them for that matter CTD and that is annoying.

I hope this is fixed reall hate running 2 sci on my away teams
Commander
# 4
04-25-2013, 12:24 PM
Same problem here.

Try to make any changes to away team BOff assignments (tried on ground and in space) and CTD.

Also, my BOFFs space skills keep disappearing from the powers tray and the powers window. If I reassign one the powers reappear but are jumbled in the tray.