Captain
*Edited as this was a feedback that was changed*

Last edited by messahla; 04-25-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Captain
# 2
04-25-2013, 10:22 AM
And that is why we test... and that is why we hope Cryptic listen... and that is why we bang our heads...
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Captain
# 3
04-25-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitzh View Post
and that is why we bang our heads...
And that is why i now have a bruised forehead
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
04-25-2013, 10:46 AM
It might help them fix these bugs if you were more specific, with exactly where, when and what you were doing when you encountered these bugs.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 5
04-25-2013, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
It might help them fix these bugs if you were more specific, with exactly where, when and what you were doing when you encountered these bugs.
The thing here is that this thread was feedback not a bug report but for some reason it got moved from feedback and discussions to bug reports.

So mederators could someone please put this thread back into Discussions and feedback since this is feedback not a bug report thank you.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
04-25-2013, 11:07 AM
I know, but my point is that It isn't very useful feedback to just say "there are bugs."

We know there are bugs, it's a beta. Cryptic needs to know exactly where the bugs are in order to fix them.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Republic Veteran
# 7
04-25-2013, 11:47 AM
If the mods felt it necessary to put it in Bug Report, then they expect a bug report. If I were you, I'd start posting the bugs you encountered. Otherwise, have the thread closed, since it's no longer a feedback thread.
Captain
# 8
04-25-2013, 11:52 AM
Close this thread
Ensign
A couple things I've picked up on:

1. Of course the "Away Team crash" as I call it that occurs when attempting to change BOFF's in the away team section.

2. I've noticed that there is a graphical error in some away missions and my primary character has what i call tears or holes in his new Fed. uniform.....This may need looking at.

3. On the mission Gasko Blues, I've found the game play to be choppy, and the music to be distorted. Not sure if its me, or the mission. I assume the mission cause I have no problems on any other mission.

4. BOFF space abilities. Every time I beam to my ship, start a mission, come from the bridge(switch to tactical view) and every other way to return to my ship, I notice that my BOFF's have no abilities. This is immediately rectified if I go into stations and click on any BOFF's drop menu's, this issue is a bit of a problem if u beam directly into combat.

There is my list for now, other than some grammatical errors and spelling mistakes wrong words (radar?) these are the biggest issues I've found so far. Hopefully these help, and I'm not beating a dead horse!
[i]We Are Phoenix Rebirth. Rising from the Ashes we are reborn again and again and continue to grow as fire burning across the Milky Way galaxy.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
04-25-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
I know, but my point is that It isn't very useful feedback to just say "there are bugs."

We know there are bugs, it's a beta. Cryptic needs to know exactly where the bugs are in order to fix them.
well game stopping bugs like in neutral no more has been unfixed for going on a week so we cant test and further, its been plainly explained several times, sooooooooooo , now what lol