Ensign
# 221
08-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Can I join?

I'm pretty new to the game
My handle is Anirul@aniruls i think

And yes, my first post here is to apply to this fleet!
Heard and read a lot about it

Last edited by aniruls; 08-22-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 222
08-27-2013, 05:57 PM
Indeed you can!
Captain
# 223
08-28-2013, 04:54 AM
"We're so quick to cut away pieces of ourselves to suit a particular relationship, a job, a circle of friends, incessantly editing who we are until we fit in.?
― Charles de Lint, Happily Ever After

Why change who you are, just to fit in? Be true to yourself. In SSO Fleet, you are not required to be anything but respectful of fellow players. Honestly, that's not a bad requirement, just good gaming etiquette.

Use the setup you want, play the way you want. We love people to be who they want, and play how they want.

So, if you feel like you are restrained from being who you are, or don't have the ability to choose for yourself how to play, then feel free to stop by and check us out.

If you want to compare different setups, then you can do so. Everyone has a different idea of the best setup. What a LOT of other fleets don't realize is that in STO, you can have different setups, and still keep up with everyone else.

When we "...edit who we are till we fit in." we give up our free will, and individuality. It just takes the fun out of gaming. Come on by, see if you like it here. www.ssofleet.com

Tim.
Survivor of Romulus
# 224
09-03-2013, 03:45 PM
What do you want in a fleet? What are you looking to get out of your fleet experience?

Is it drama? In fleet fighting? Constant bickering between the command team?

Then this fleet is NOT for you!

SSO was created with one goal in mind, to give YOU, the player, the experience YOU are looking.

come check us out at www.ssofleet.com

At SSO we make it SO!
Captain
# 225
09-04-2013, 06:53 AM
At SSO Fleet, we keep things simple, relaxing, and enjoyable. You don't need to be an elitist, or follow an overly strict code. There isn't even a buy-in to join our fleet. It is completely free to join.

Dress your toon how you like, and play how you like. You are an individual, so play like one. If you want someone to do STFs, or any endgame content, we have ones with plenty experience to help out with that.

Want to learn tactics to beating any endgame content, we can help you with that also.

We are very friendly, easy going, and love meeting new people. So come on by, check us out. You can find us at www.SSOFleet.com

Or, just send me a mail in-game at Ceaser@razar2380

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tim
Survivor of Romulus
# 226
09-04-2013, 02:03 PM
What do WE here at SSO have to offer YOU?

Thats the question EVERY fleet needs to answer before you accept an invite.

Its that insight that needs to be defined isn't it? We here at sso have many things we focus on in game, PVE, STF's, RP, PVP, you name it we have taken strides in it.

As far as our member base goes we have been called one of the friendliest fleets in STO, because YOU are what matters here, what you want to do, how you want to play, what you want to happen in SSO is what matters most.

www.ssofleet.com , check us out, find out for yourself.

Oh yeah, tell'em Loki sent ya
Career Officer
# 227
09-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Just a heads-up and a quick plug for our fleet. I'm making my long overdue return. I've been away from you guys for too damn long!
To all the new recruits, this fleet just simply kicks ass in every way.
I'll see you all out there in space where we'll be rocking the galaxy as always.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite game on the Citadel.
Survivor of Romulus
# 228
09-09-2013, 10:24 PM
How does SSO differ from your average fleet?

We have no ranks, no regs, and only one rule, don't be a D-bagger.

Its really that simple, do we expect our members to have common sense? Yes

Fun is the name of the game here, PVE, PVP, STF's, RP, and everything in between we do it all and we do it all for one reason, FUN.

We don't require you to to do anything but what you desire, thats what truely makes us different.

Come check us out at www.ssofleet.com

At SSO we make it so, and tell'em Loki sent ya!
Survivor of Romulus
# 229
09-13-2013, 11:03 AM
Ask not what you can do for your fleet, but what your fleet can do for you!

Thats what we at SSO stand for, this fleet is not just a collection of players, or numbers, we are a family of friends that grow every day.

We don't make our players grind to climb a ladder, once your in your in, thats our promise to you.

check us out at www.ssofleet.com

Cheers,

Loki
Ensign
# 230
09-14-2013, 10:15 AM
I'd like to join. I'm look for a Fleet Advanced Research Vessel Retrofit and I've got the energy credits for it and 1 fleet module. Can you guys help me out?