Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Career Officer
# 21
05-01-2013, 03:21 AM
Oh I have no problem bringing you cookies in there, it's the getting out that concerns me because we both know you wouldn't let me go once I was there

After all I did have to escape the last time, I'm not quite sure if you've forgiven me for that yet
Career Officer
# 22
05-01-2013, 05:28 AM
o7 to SSOF!

May you have clear horisons, Valkyrie.
Rihannsu
# 23
05-01-2013, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlerashari View Post
o7 to SSOF!

May you have clear horisons, Valkyrie.
To you and Medical as well *nods*
Starfleet Veteran
# 24 re:
05-01-2013, 09:01 AM
The U.S.S. Valkyrie has been spotted on maneuvers out in the Hades sector.

What could it possibly be doing out there?

Why not join us to find out and get involved in one of the longest in game roleplays in Star Trek Online. 18 months and going strong!

But we don't just roleplay, oh no!

As we progress up the ladder we will be running more and more events, some maybe even with prizes!

Want in?

Visit us at our website at www.ssofleet.com
Career Officer
# 25
05-01-2013, 11:29 AM
A great group of people here who know how to RP well and some of the greatest people I've had the privilege to call true friends in the 20+ years I've been gaming. If your new to RPing these guys would be the perfect group to show you the ropes and bring you in and if your an avid RPer you'll have one hell of a good time with some great stories with even greater people.

I believe this so much so that I'm selling them to you guys more than I do my current guild which should tell you something
Rihannsu
# 26
05-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Hades Sector, Stardate 90331.412

Captain Sorrin walked into his ready room and stood looking out the transparent titanium watching the stars streak by.

"Captain, we have the report from Special Operations, would you like me to display them?"

Sorrin looked up at the woman dressed in blue and black and nodded.

The display map took center stage and solar systems came to life in the middle of the room. Large Nebula scattered the area, almost 90% of the sector was covered in them. If certain members of Starfleet intelligence were correct the Romulans could hide their entire fleet twice over and no one would know till it was all over.

"As soon as we have confirmation on the Galilee's position I want to use the comm relays that she has been placing to send a full report back to command, mark it urgent and send it to the Commander involved in overseeing Intelligence in this sector."

The woman in black and blue nodded.

"Comm will be sent to Commander Lock as ordered sir, anything else?"

Sorrin just stood with his back to the woman

"As you command sir, logging out."

The woman faded away as well as the map of the sector, Sorrin stood and continued to watch the stars.......

What is in the hades sector, what has happened to the USS Galilee, who is Commander Lock and the woman in black?

Join us as we continue perhaps the longest running weekly STO RP in history, meet the crew and cast behind them, explore strange new worlds, boldly go where no RP has gone before with Startrek Valkyrie!

www.ssofleet.com
Career Officer
# 27
05-02-2013, 01:35 AM
Damn Loki whyd you have to go and post that makes me almost want to join!

Last edited by vx989; 05-02-2013 at 07:50 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 28
05-02-2013, 09:40 AM
And I am here browsing waiting for STO to come back online, anyone else finding themselves twiddling their thumbs, inhaling confectionary, and laughing at random people getting badly hurt on you tube!!!

Sarah
Career Officer
# 29
05-02-2013, 09:55 AM
Nope I've been badly hurt playing hockey enough times to not find it funny, I am howeve mind numbingly bored though
Rihannsu
# 30
05-02-2013, 09:55 AM
I am!!!

Need more fleet marks!!!!!

Must get more fleet marks!!!!!

Please help me I need more fleet marks!!!!!