Commander
# 1 Restart and refresh my Fed
05-11-2013, 06:34 AM
I dont really use my fed toon at all, as he was my very first incarnation in the game, His setup is all wrong, and I wish I chose an engi rather than a fed. Is it possible for me to delete the current toon, and create a fresh new fed toon without dishing out any zen?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
05-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmako View Post
I dont really use my fed toon at all, as he was my very first incarnation in the game, His setup is all wrong, and I wish I chose an engi rather than a fed. Is it possible for me to delete the current toon, and create a fresh new fed toon without dishing out any zen?

Yeah, you start with 1 fed & kling slot

So if you delete your original fed, you will be allowed to create a new fed toon
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-12-2013, 05:16 AM
if you delete a character, everything that character had, is lost (items, ships, ecs,...). So send everything, thats possible, to your kling char before deleting the fed char. But Zen is not affected.
Career Officer
# 4
05-12-2013, 06:27 AM
if you have any C-store ships you will still have access to them.
Career Officer
# 5
05-12-2013, 08:31 AM
Do be aware, that if you are a 'Silver' status player, and have 3 characters in use from an expired subscription, deleting a character will also delete a character slot, leaving only 2 character slots for your personal use...